1 hour ago, Von3679 said:

including boost from pheromones. 

For the pheromones to apply, I am afraid Veitra would need to get past the Crimson Guard to Engage Venlana, which he will not permit. Still, 2 Successes should allow your words to influence her somewhat. Post IC, and I will spend the 3 Threat afterward.

4 hours ago, Edgehawk said:

The shield appeared to be generated from the table itself. Venlana has a comlink attached to the lapel of her jacket. You assume the guard's, if he has one, is integrated into his helmet. You are free to take your turn, if you are ready to act.

What would the difficulty of the check be to disable the generator by shooting it?

58 minutes ago, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

What would the difficulty of the check be to disable the generator by shooting it?

It would require an Aim maneuver (the called shot variation which incurs 2 Setback, or just 1 Setback if you suffer 2 Strain to Double-Aim). It is Short range, so only a single Difficulty, but I will be flipping a DP to Upgrade it to a Challenge die. Despair will likely result in hitting Venlana. Success will disrupt it for the rest of this round through the end of the next. Triumphs and Advantages may cause further or longer-lasting damage.

Edited by Edgehawk
Despair, not failure.

@btmaja Other than Briar, who is about to make her move, Brecor is the only one who has not yet acted this round. If you're still with us, and intend to do anything this round, I need for you to post something soon. If you wish to roll Initiative, I will place it in sequence for next round, if we are still in structured time.

@Von3679 I am going to allow the social combat here to play out as such. Veitra's net 2 Successes will inflict 2 Strain to Venlana, but Veitra will suffer 1 Strain and apply a Setback to her next check, for the net 3 Threat.

@btmaja A timely Leadership or Negotiation check could keep the pressure on, and perhaps help de-escalate the current pandemonium. 

@btmaja I am moving Brecor down into the dormant category with @oneeyedmatt87 on the roster, for low participation. 

The pbp format is ideal for allowing even those with minimal free time to contribute to do so. Having players with varied schedules and post frequency is fine, but the game will continue to move forward. Dormant characters are welcome to continue in the game, as the players' schedules permit.

On 9/12/2019 at 10:59 AM, Edgehawk said:

Conference Room Initiative:

• Venlana* 5s 2a 
  • Veitra 3s 2a
  • Porel* 2s 5a 
  • Cani 2s 1a
  • Castar* 2s 1a
  • Crimson Guard* 1s 4a
  • Den 1s 1a
  • Briar 0s 4a 

Venlana has spoken, Porel is writhing, the guard is standing down, Castar is standing by.

I'm going to keep us in structured time for now, but it can be more fluid this round. The four of you can post your actions and reactions in any order. 

Venlana is obviously injured and no longer shielded, but she has not drawn or used any weapons either.

Venlana, her guard, Porel and Den are engaged.

Briar, Cani and Veitra are engaged to each other, at short range.

Nothing really stands out about Somar, yet.  A graduate of Skystrike Academy on Montross, all he really wants is to fly, like most Corellians.  While not a test pilot, he is always willing to jump behind the stick of the latest Imperial vehicle to put it through its paces

Hello, here is my character, Garand Hale: Imperial SCAR squad Sergeant Major: http://swsheets.com/c/fd4qp18mn-tk-210-garand-h

He has no particular affection for spies or technicians, he prefers the company of fellow foot soldiers. He isn't one for subterfuge, he is more comfortable in a situation where he can lay down some fire or bash some heads in.

8 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

He has no particular affection for spies or technicians, he prefers the company of fellow foot soldiers. He isn't one for subterfuge, he is more comfortable in a situation where he can lay down some fire or bash some heads in.

You'll get on great with Luks.