3 hours ago, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

Do the Wookiees seem more irritated at us, or their handler, and do the weapons look more like props or actual weapons? 

Wookiees seem... uncertain, maybe? Some are looking askance at you, while others are looking to Scarpa. Some have weapons in hand, which appear quite real. They do not really seem irritated, but rather surprised, maybe even a little afraid. Make an Average Perception check with a Boost.

2 minutes ago, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

That's a lot of successes...

Briar is pretty certain that the Wookiees are nervous about her arrival with two troopers in tow. They seem more comfortable with Scarpa now, than on the shuttle just a short while ago; your reappearance now, however, is unexpected. For the Threat, a couple of the Wookiees misinterpret your interest in their reactions, and grip their weapons more tightly. 

28 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

I maaay have lead us on a wild goose chase by the looks of things 😛

Not necessarily, though it may not be the rescue mission you had envisioned. Something is definitely amiss with this misappropriation of Imperial resources, with some level of graft or corruption likely involved. 

51 minutes ago, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

What kind of check would it be for Briar to ask Flek to step closer or outside to talk?

He will move forward, if you motion or ask (no check required); Average Negotiation with 2 Setback to step outside.

First off, I'd like to apologize for the inconsistencies here. I did not have my books at hand, and I made some errors...

Briar's Negotiation check should be an opposed check, whereas I simply assigned an appropriately modified difficulty; also, Castar's Deception check should be opposed by Flek's Discipline, not Cool. My eagerness to respond quickly interfered with my evident need to consult the rules as written, and I am sorry for that.

@oneeyedmatt87 Please reroll Deception vs 2 Purples (no Upgrades); if the roll turns out worse than the first, you may keep the initial roll, but I would like to give you a fair opportunity to roll better. 

@Imperial Stormtrooper Under these circumstances, I think Briar's Negotiation check should be opposed by Flek's Cool, so please roll vs 2 Challenge dice (I am going to remove the Setbacks for your trouble).

40 minutes ago, Imperial Stormtrooper said:

Since the situation has changed slightly Briar would probably try to talk to Flek while "watching the arena."

If that seems like it is going to be possible?

You can't be certain what his role will be once the event begins, but you should have some opportunity to speak with him.

45 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Edgehawk, just to check, the wookies that went into the arena are the ones with the guy we were talking to?

Yes, sorry for the lack of clarity. If you intend some sort of direct interference with the events unfolding in the arena, it can be written in. Otherwise Den, Briar and Castar are with Scarpa, observing from one of the dugouts set around the perimeter.

Roll call! @SithArissa @btmaja @oneeyedmatt87

I am going to progress the story beyond the space station in the upcoming week. If anyone wishes to accomplish anything further prior to departing, let me know so we can resolve it.

Apologies for an apparent lack of engagement here, or any unintended usurpation of player agency. Please confirm if you wish to continue forward in this game, or if you would like to make any character changes. Thanks!