Screenmonkey

Spreadsheet I put together that provides - Compiled Species (official and unofficial), Careers and Specializations, Talents by Career/Specialization; Specializations by Talents

I hope it benefits you all. Posting here in case you do not look at the Compiled Resources List in the EoTE forum.  Current through Allies and Adversaries, and will maintain as more books release.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VF_zDO-v5jappYRG5GGUxFi9engj8fFCz9QuPexvXvE/edit

I should have read this topic two months ago! Too late, I have my own sheet now... I'm using colour codes and making a character generation sheet (early stage).

It still a work in progress, I have less sources than you and no unofficial sources, but overall I have talent descriptions (with which I'm struggling to add special characters) (for eote and aor only) and more automated tasks (like listing all skill available for a class over all its specialization). I'm also working on classifying talents into different groups. 

I have copied some gears datas from another worksheet, and aim to add them over time. I can find it again if you want (it was a google search and end up in boardgamegeek forum I think...).

If some people are intersted in a character generation sheet, I can focus on it and share it. Or I could just make one from/for yours.

Posted (edited)

I have updated my spreadsheet to include Collapse of the Republic!  Contains Species (official, and unofficial), Careers and Specs, Talents by Career/Spec, Specializations by Talent. Please let me know if you see anything that needs correction.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VF_zDO-v5jappYRG5GGUxFi9engj8fFCz9QuPexvXvE/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Screenmonkey