HanScottFirst

Force power version of Snap Shot??

Posted (edited)

Go to that high def Y-Wing spread floating around (thanks @svelok) and look at the second card in, just after Snap Shot. Its something "sight" and is a secondary weapon, 2 red dice, bullseye range 1-3. Going down the side there seems to be the words "executes" "spend" "attack" and "result"

So, guessing, works just like snap shot, but either (1) spend a force to use it, or (2) you can only modify with force or (3) spend a force to use it and only modify with force.

Thoughts?

___

I remember in the old PC games (Dark Force 2?) Deadly Sight or something was a force power. Not that Jedi in ships will be shooting lasers from their eyes, but yeah.

____

SWZ48_Small-BTL-BY-Wing_Overview_01.jpg

Edited by HanScottFirst

28 minutes ago, HanScottFirst said:

I remember in the old PC games (Dark Force 2?) Deadly Sight or something was a force power.

Dark Forces 2, the darkside ability of Deathvision (iirc) I believe is what you're thinking of. That boss was a pain in the *** on a lightside playthrough.

16 hours ago, HanScottFirst said:

Not that Jedi in ships will be shooting lasers from their eyes, but yeah.

We have seen Jedi disassemble ships midflight using the force and another situation gave us the fun exclamation: "How is he throwing those asteroids, is he a jedi?" (Paraphrased from memory), when talking about Han Solo.