Darth Meanie

The EPIC Survey Thread

Do You Own Huge Ships Already?  Yes, the Tantive IV and the Gozanti (I bought two of these for some reason and since sold one)

Did You Play Epic in 1.0, or Were They Dustables?  Never played with the large ships, still don't actually know how they work!

Do You Plan to Play Huge Ships in 2.0 (in Standard/Huge/Epic battles)?  Maybe, depends on how they implement the rules. I have Armada for my fix for larger scale battles though.

Do You Plan To Play Epic Missions?  Likely, depends if it's similar to HOTAC or just the old missions, which never really inspired me much to play them.

What is Your Biggest Draw to Epic 2.0?  Campaigns, possibility for squadron-level play.

Do i own epic ships - Yes.  The Gozanti and Rebel Freighter. 

Did you play epic in 1.0 - not really.  Needed them for various missions in HOTAC, and was thinking of adding the Gozanti, via the battle-star Paleus expansion.

Do you plan 2.0 - no

Do You Own Huge Ships Already?  Yes.

Did You Play Epic in 1.0, or Were They Dustables?  I played.

Do You Plan to Play Huge Ships in 2.0 (in Standard/Huge/Epic battles)?  Yes.

Do You Plan To Play Epic Missions?  Yes.

What is Your Biggest Draw to Epic 2.0?  Being able to run 5 Y-Wings and 5 K-Wings in one game.  Also, large multi-player games and Missions

Do You Own Huge Ships Already?  Yes, four (one of each except the Rebel Corvette).

Did You Play Epic in 1.0, or Were They Dustables?  Once, team epic.

Do You Plan to Play Huge Ships in 2.0 (in Standard/Huge/Epic battles)?  No, but I may reconsider if it looks much better than 1.0 epic.

Do You Plan To Play Epic Missions?  No.

What is Your Biggest Draw to Epic 2.0?  I might be able to sell my huge ships and get some money back from them.

Do You Own Huge Ships Already?  Yes. The Rebel Transport, Imperial Raider, and Scum C-Roc

Did You Play Epic in 1.0, or Were They Dustables?  Dustables. I bought them right before 2.0 hit and just decided to hold out. They look cool on my shelf though.

Do You Plan to Play Huge Ships in 2.0 (in Standard/Huge/Epic battles)?  Yes, but not in big multiplayer battles. I'm more of a casual at home player with a steady partner/opponent. I'd like to be able to use them in a two-player format.

Do You Plan To Play Epic Missions?  No

What is Your Biggest Draw to Epic 2.0? Getting the conversion kit and finally putting them on the table.

Do You Own Huge Ships Already?  Yes. A Raider and 2 Gozanti.

Did You Play Epic in 1.0, or Were They Dustables?  I played, but not nearly as often as I would have liked.

Do You Plan to Play Huge Ships in 2.0 (in Standard/Huge/Epic battles)?  Yes.

Do You Plan To Play Epic Missions?  Yes.

What is Your Biggest Draw to Epic 2.0?  Cinematic play - small ships doing attack runs on large ones, fighters zipping and zooming.

Do You Own Huge Ships Already?  Yes. A GR75, and impulse bought a Gozanti after seeing the news from Celebration!

Did You Play Epic in 1.0, or Were They Dustables?  Wanted to play, managed one game ever.

Do You Plan to Play Huge Ships in 2.0 (in Standard/Huge/Epic battles)?  Yes!

Do You Plan To Play Epic Missions?  Yes!

What is Your Biggest Draw to Epic 2.0?  Team play of scenarios. Bonus points to the 'wing' maneuver mechanics.

Do You Own Huge Ships Already?  No

Did You Play Epic in 1.0, or Were They Dustables?  Wanted to play, but no one in my area did

Do You Plan to Play Huge Ships in 2.0 (in Standard/Huge/Epic battles)?  Yes

Do You Plan To Play Epic Missions?  Yes

What is Your Biggest Draw to Epic 2.0?  Missions, team scenarios, and eventual Republic and CIS huge ships!