Dauerv

Bossk and Sabine

2 minutes ago, Dauerv said:

Is it just me, or are Bossk and Sabine missing from FFG's "Upcoming" list? Is there a production issue I didn't hear about, perhaps?

The "Upcoming" list is infrequently updated and a poor source of information.

3 minutes ago, Jabby said:

They’re  not on the Spanish site either which is suprising

Spanish site though doesn't have anything past the new heavies, and doesn't have the release date on the X-34, which is likely the same as the Tank. 

The english Upcoming page also doesn't have the Dewbacks or Shoretroopers yet. 

15 hours ago, YuriPanzer said:

I heard that, at least in Spain, only the tank will be released on April the 25/26th.

Must be one of the rare times FFG isn't delaying the world wide release then. Maybe a translation issue that was caught too late? 

The really odd thing, is that Bossk & Sabine, the downed AT-ST, Veterans and TaunTauns, and the Shoretroopers & Dewbacks are all supposed to be out for the 2nd quarter. So all of that out by the end of June. They have been doing one set (of two) every month, but in order to get all 4 sets out by the end of the second quarter, the need to double up on some stuff. If the tank & Landspeeder come out this month, it only leaves two months for everything else.

The CW stuff is supposed to be out in the third quarter, which means July, but will probably come out in September (or later) because everything else will push it back.☹️

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, JediPartisan said:

The CW stuff is supposed to be out in the third quarter, which means July, but will probably come out in September (or later) because everything else will push it back.☹️

The third quarter is from July to September. I doubt CW will arrive in July. After talking to my local trader our guess would be:

April: Heavies (my store has them already, but isn't allowed to sell them yet

May: Downed ATST + Operatives

Start of June: Vets + Tauntaun

End of June/Start of July: Shore + Dewback

Gencon (Start of August): CW

Edited by Staelwulf

3 hours ago, Staelwulf said:

The third quarter is from July to September. I doubt CW will arrive in July. After talking to my local trader our guess would be:

While they may have CW at GenCon, I suspect that it will be an early release with normal retail hitting in late August. 

I do agree that the Operatives may see release alongside the Downed AT-ST.  

16 hours ago, Sharkbelly said:

What makes you think that? Just curious.

In each article written by Fantasy Flight to explain, introduce or increase hype for each item I listed, it states what quarter these things will be coming out (at the very bottom of each article usually in bold print). The CW is stated to come out in the third quarter, and everything else is to come out in the second quarter. The second quarter is from April to June. There aren’t enough months to put things out at a one per month release schedule.

10 hours ago, Staelwulf said:

That sounds plausible, but it’s likely Shores & Dews will be in July (third quarter like I mentioned).

7 hours ago, FSD said:

While they may have CW at GenCon, I suspect that it will be an early release with normal retail hitting in late August. 

I do agree that the Operatives may see release alongside the Downed AT-ST.  

Ooo, ooo,  late August is way better than September!🤩😁🥰 

Yeah, I’m having trouble waiting.😳🤪🤣

20 hours ago, JediPartisan said:

In each article written by Fantasy Flight to explain, introduce or increase hype for each item I listed, it states what quarter these things will be coming out (at the very bottom of each article usually in bold print). The CW is stated to come out in the third quarter, and everything else is to come out in the second quarter. The second quarter is from April to June. There aren’t enough months to put things out at a one per month release schedule.

To be fair, the article has the intended quarter for release. FFG have pushed releases back before for various reasons, and I'm sure it will happen again. Whether or not this is the case with the currently announced releases, we'll see.

54 minutes ago, Caimheul1313 said:

To be fair, the article has the intended quarter for release. FFG have pushed releases back before for various reasons, and I'm sure it will happen again. Whether or not this is the case with the currently announced releases, we'll see.

And this is VERY common during con season. Once the convention season starts moving production around, it could cause later releases to suffer.