Blail Blerg

Who has a list of all the CIS and Repub ships?

Posted (edited)

Republique:

Theta T-2c shuttle, jedi T-6 shuttle, Spice Freighter "Twilight", Naboo shuttle

CIS :

ROGUE CLASSE STARFIGHTER !!!! Maxilipede shuttle, Umbaran star fighter,

Edited by Ximatique

Posted (edited)

Republic:

Nu Class Shuttle, Clone Z-95, Eta-2, LAAT, V-WIng, G9-Rigger "Twilight"

CIS:

Rogue class, Umbaran, Ginivex, Sheathipede, Maxilipede, HMP Gunship, Tri fighter

Edited by madmc326

Rebs:

Naboo Yacht. 

In the original 2D clonewars show, the ARC clone troppers had a pretty cool shuttle, but I cant find a picture or remember if it is to big.

CIS:

Magnaguard fighter.

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Dwing said:

In the original 2D clonewars show, the ARC clone troppers had a pretty cool shuttle, but I cant find a picture or remember if it is to big.

It was just a standard gunship with teeth painted on the nose.  See the link below, it will show that gunship.

Edited by Stinger07

Posted (edited)

Separatists:
TechnoUnion Starfighter (Mankvim-814 Light Interceptor)

Republic:
Utupaun P-38 Starfighter (as much business being Republic as the Naboo Starfighter, since they were assisting the Republic against the Separatists) -- note, this is apparently also called the "Rogue-class Starfighter and the IG-100 MagnaGuard Fighter... interesting)
"Yoda's Jedi Interceptor" (Modified Eta-2)

Yoda's Jedi Interceptor seems likely, given they'll want a way to introduce (1) more Jedi into the Republic and (2) Yoda into the game.  It featured in canon Clone Wars episodes and had a LEGO release, and it would give them an opportunity to release the "little jedi" as pilots (Yoda, Yaddle, and Evan Piel).  Given that every other notable jedi already appeared in the Delta, I think it's more likely we see the "little Jedi" modified version of the Eta-2 before we see the actual Eta-2, because that would just feature all pilots that already exist in other craft.

Edited by AllWingsStandyingBy

45 minutes ago, Stinger07 said:

It was just a standard gunship with teeth painted on the nose.  See the link below, it will show that gunship.

Not this one. It was in the episode where Anakin fights Asajj in the Jungle, I remember it as a small republic cruiser looking thing.

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago, Dwing said:

Not this one. It was in the episode where Anakin fights Asajj in the Jungle, I remember it as a small republic cruiser looking thing.

CR-20

It's simiar in size to the Gozanti, so maybe it could take the "small-huge" slot in epic, with the Consular-class as the huge-huge.

CR-20_Porax_TCWCG_2.jpg

Edited by eMeM

1 hour ago, Mangipan said:

Me and Kit Fisto will be waiting for you in the parking lot.

He's one of my favorites as well. That one episode of Clone Wars with him messing up droids underwater was pretty great stuff. I'm not sure which Jedi fighter he favored, but hopefully he'll show up in the Eta-2 along with Master Yoda. 

3 hours ago, eMeM said:

CR-20

It's simiar in size to the Gozanti, so maybe it could take the "small-huge" slot in epic, with the Consular-class as the huge-huge.

CR-20_Porax_TCWCG_2.jpg

Oh yeah. That's a good looking transport. Dunno if its more a troop transport tho. We don't seem to really get those. 

Posted (edited)

For X-wing, potential ships:

Republic:
-Clone Z-95 Headhunter (larger than normal Headhunter, has torpedoes)
-Alpha-3 Nimbus V-wing
-Eta-2 Actis light interceptor
-LAAT/i or LAAT Space Gunship
-LAAT/le (light gunship, from TCW and Rebels, could be shared with the Empire)
-Theta-class shuttle (Senators, high ranking officers)
-Eta-class shuttle (Jedi)
-Nu-class shuttle (Clones)
-G9 Rigger-class light freighter, Twilight (could be shared between Republic and Scum, though it seems the Separatists made use of the class as well)
-Havoc Marauder (From the cut TCW episode/arc, The Bad Batch, though it will be part of season 7)
-T-6 shuttle (Jedi, i see this as unlikely though)
-CloakShape Fighter (if old EU content will be used, this was used by the Jedi, could be shared with Scum, actually exists in new canon though name only so far)

Separatists:
-Rogue-class starfighter, also known as MagnaGuard fighter (in old EU, had variant/predecessor named Porax-38)
-Droid tri-fighter
-Umbaran starfighter
-HMP droid gunship (technically airspeeder... but such a perfect counterpart for LAAT that it would be a shame not to have it, also repulsors work in space as seen in LAAT so...)
-Ginivex-class fanblade (Asajj Ventress' ship)
-Sheathipede-class shuttle
-Maxillipede-class shuttle
-Punworcca 116-class sloop (Dooku's yacht, though somewhat unlikely given its lack of clear role and the solar sail being too large for this game)
-Mankvim-814 light interceptor (seen briefly in RotS apparently?)

Other/mixed faction:
-Jango Fett's Slave 1 (Scum, with Jango available to Separatists?) ???
-Sheathipede Type B (extended Sheathipede, don't think we'll see this one but listing anyway)

Both factions have at least 7 probable ships, which would add up to total of at least 12 ships per prequel faction, contrast to the Empire's current 14 (Rebels and Scum have more). If old expanded universe is mined, then there's few more, especially the CIS would could use "Sabaoth fighter" for example.

Since i'm listing stuff, i might as well list other factions as well:

Empire:
-TIE/rb Brute (or Heavy TIE or "Infiltrator", Solo)
-Delta-class shuttle (Krennic's shuttle, could be functional replacement for the Upsilon-class as "heavy " shuttle, Rogue One)
-AT-hauler (AT-ST dropship, Solo)
-TIE/ad Avenger (shameless promotion, would fill in the void left by the TIE Silencer, Legends EU)
-Endless amount of options from old EU, Gamma-class assault shuttles anyone?

Rebels:
-drawing a blank here unless we start drawing on Legends, T-wings anyone?

Scum:
-Sooo many options, too many from old canon, can't really think of anything in new canon

Resistance:
-T-85 X-wing from Resistance series
-Resistance Y-wing as seen in one poster

First Order:
-Xi-class light shuttle (TLJ)
-TIE Echelon (Disney park thing)
-New triangular-wing TIE seen in a poster
-New TIE from the TRoS trailer
-Vonreg's TIE from Resistance series
-FO TIE Bomber, seen in Resistance poster (take TIE Bomber, turn the wings inside out and paint the ship black and white)

😵
So many things...

Edited by Woorloog

Clones not really having an identity mechanic makes them much less distinct from the Jedi, which are basically just extra force. Makes it hard to differentiate the ETA2 and Vwing.  Maybe the Vwing will come with more options. 

1 hour ago, Woorloog said:

Empire:
-TIE/rb Brute (or Heavy TIE or "Infiltrator", Solo)
-Delta-class shuttle (Krennic's shuttle, could be functional replacement for the Upsilon-class as "heavy " shuttle, Rogue One)
-AT-hauler (AT-ST dropship, Solo)
-TIE/ad Avenger (shameless promotion, would fill in the void left by the TIE Silencer, Legends EU)
-Endless amount of options from old EU, Gamma-class assault shuttles anyone?

- TIE Shuttle. It is canon and was in ESB (Needa used one to go from his ISD to the Executor). Similar physical profile to the TIE/sa Bomber except the radiator panels cant outwards instead of inwards.

19 minutes ago, Blail Blerg said:

Clones not really having an identity mechanic makes them much less distinct from the Jedi, which are basically just extra force. Makes it hard to differentiate the ETA2 and Vwing.  Maybe the Vwing will come with more options. 

The V-wing is basically the predecessor of the TIE/LN. I'd say strong similarity is in order, with some changes such as astromech slot since it was equipped with one, and perhaps S-loops. Call it cheap swarmer-arc dodger hybrid.

The Eta-2 on the other hand... The biggest issue is making it distinct from the Delta-7. IIRC, the Eta-2 sports ion cannons, and is even more maneuverable, so cannon slot, perhaps linked cannons, and more blue makes sense, but at what cost? Less hull? Just extra expense?
It is distinct enough from the V-wing, the Republic pretty much consists of Jedi, supported by unimpressive clones and a handful of named clones.

2 minutes ago, Hiemfire said:

- TIE Shuttle. It is canon and was in ESB (Needa used one to go from his ISD to the Executor). Similar physical profile to the TIE/sa Bomber except the radiator panels cant outwards instead of inwards.

I'd say this should be done as a config to the TIE Bomber, as before. I believe Rebels shows the TIE Bomber having quite a bit of space inside it, and there's apparently mention somewhere that the bomb bay pod can be replaced with passenger pod, implicitly creating TIE Shuttle configuration.

As for the canted radiator panels, all art for TIE Shuttle has always had them be inwards, as with TIE Bomber. IMO it is just the weak composition and messy lighting in ESB that makes the panels look like they cant outwards. https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/TIE/sh_VIP_shuttle and we may have seen the TIE Shuttle (or its boarding variant) in Rogue One: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/8n5u3i/canon_question_in_rouge_one_what_the_heck_are/

I don't see much reason for the TIE Shuttle from gameplay-POV, since the Empire has TIE Reaper and Lambda, and hopefully Delta-class shuttle at some point. Doesn't really make sense to add it as a separate ship, just as a config.

5 hours ago, eMeM said:

CR-20

CR-20_Porax_TCWCG_2.jpg

I read somewhere that it is of the YV-Series like the Hound‘s Tooth (mixed up with a Corellian Consular Ship?) but forgot the number. So could work as a large base ship.

43 minutes ago, Woorloog said:

As for the canted radiator panels, all art for TIE Shuttle has always had them be inwards, as with TIE Bomber. IMO it is just the weak composition and messy lighting in ESB that makes the panels look like they cant outwards. 

SATwUbx.png

It was intentional, but it has been overlooked by the authors of reference books, artwork and everything else. Now it looks like LFL is recycling the design for a First Order bomber.

Huh, interesting.

Still, i think that in this case, TIE Boarding Shuttle makes more sense, and only as a config. Easy enough and covers the small-base shuttle option. Though admittedly delivery is problematic, unless there's gonna be squad packs (like Republic and CIS have) for all factions, in that case Empire squad pack could contain config cards for Bombers

Not that i say no to new Empire ships as long as they're interesting enough, and i'll admit that the TIE Shuttle is just interesting enough... Also, i admit that at times i do wish i had a small and cheap shuttle option when i can't afford the Lambda and the Reaper is too mobile for my list.

30 minutes ago, Woorloog said:

Not that i say no to new Empire ships as long as they're interesting enough, and i'll admit that the TIE Shuttle is just interesting enough... Also, i admit that at times i do wish i had a small and cheap shuttle option when i can't afford the Lambda and the Reaper is too mobile for my list.

Just as long as they're primarily just a cheaper option, and not too much more slippery.  TIE Phantoms lost their Crew slot because options like Vader or Sloane get a little too good on ships that can position themselves anywhere and avoid most attacks.

22 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

Just as long as they're primarily just a cheaper option, and not too much more slippery.  TIE Phantoms lost their Crew slot because options like Vader or Sloane get a little too good on ships that can position themselves anywhere and avoid most attacks.

So... would TIE Bomber's stat-line and dial be OK? Or is more speed needed to keep the ship reasonable?