Zero8855

2.0 Epic Ship Predictions

4 hours ago, Freeptop said:

Separatists:
Recusant-class Light Cruiser
Munificent-class Star Frigate

Republic:
Consular-class Cruiser

The Consular-class could be setup as a support ship, similar to the Gozanti, since the Republic is also getting the CR90.
I'm not familiar enough with Clone Wars stuff to figure out what would be a good support ship for the Separatists. The above choices were easy to suggest, given their appearance in the old WotC miniatures game.

I guess the sep support is the C-ROC. New ship should be a bigger and hitter ship on the level of the corvettes.

2 hours ago, Minaith said:

I guess the sep support is the C-ROC. New ship should be a bigger and hitter ship on the level of the corvettes.

I keep forgetting that the C-ROC went to the Separatists...

I was looking at the sizes in Wookiepedia, and started thinking they were too large, but then I realized there's no way those numbers are correct. They have the Munificent-class Frigate at 825m and Recusant-class Destroyer at over 1,100m. That places them as similar in size to Star Destroyers... that seems a bit off, considering the relative sizes to Venators at the beginning of RotS. (Seriously, how are those sizes for a frigate and a destroyer? Those are cruiser/battleship sizes in Star Wars! A Nebulon-B Frigate is listed at 300m in Wookiepedia, for comparison).

17 hours ago, Freeptop said:

Republic:

Consular-class Cruiser

The Consular-class could be setup as a support ship, similar to the Gozanti, since the Republic is also getting the CR90.

I built myself a Consular-class a while back. Ran it as a Rebel C-Roc in first edition but will probably use it as a proxy Republic CR-90 for now, at least when playing against other people (though I'll presumably need to make a new base card, since it's set up as a smaller huge ship). It looks great alongside the Republic ships.

45496757_10156816377633535_6949210153820356608_o.jpg