Sign in to follow this  
CaffeineAddict

Arkham DB XP filter?

Maybe I'm missing it, but does anyone know if it's possible to filter decklists on arkhamdb by XP? Sometimes I want to find 0XP decks, and sometimes I want to look for upgraded decks to see how people upgrade investigators, but I don't see an option for it.

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, CaffeineAddict said:

Maybe I'm missing it, but does anyone know if it's possible to filter decklists on arkhamdb by XP? Sometimes I want to find 0XP decks, and sometimes I want to look for upgraded decks to see how people upgrade investigators, but I don't see an option for it.

There's one down the list (on the https://arkhamdb.com/search page), but otherwise you can put into the search bar things like p>0 if you want all leveled cards (no level 0 cards).  Or p=2 if you want only 2XP cards.

I use p=0 when I build new starting decks so I don't get too excited by XP required cards.

Edited by Duciris
Added personal anecdote.

I have never found a way either. My workaround is to include in the search upgraded cards that will almost certainly be in an experienced deck.  For example, in a rogue deck I search for Streetwise or Hot Streak...

13 minutes ago, Assussanni said:

I think the question was whether you could filter other people’s published decks by experience rather than cards, which as far as I know you cannot.

Ah.  For that, just the pips "••" after the card.  But no way to sort that I know.