Firebird TMK

Rebel Help Needed--Norra and Friends

I've been trying to come up with my own list that includes Norra and two U-Wings.  I call this "RB 1" (RB = "Root Beer":  A(RC) and Double-U *bada-bing*)  I'm sure it needs adjustment, so any helpful suggestions are welcomed.

Norra Wexley ARC-170, Swarm Tactics, Freelance Slicer, Veteran Tail Gunner, R3 Astromech, Ion Torpedoes (74)

Benthic Two-Tubes U-Wing, Fire Control System, Baze Malbus, Perceptive Co-pilot, Pivot Wing (60)

Bodhi Rook U-Wing, Fire Control System, Magva Yarro, Leia Organa, Marksmanship, Pivot Wing (62)

Bid: 4 pts

Swarm Tactics to get two I5 shots off.  R3 Astromech + Veteran Tail Gunner to get locks on front and rear arcs.  Freelance Slicer to turn one of those locks into jams.  FCS to make more use of locks.  Bodhi to extend range for locks.  Baze + Perceptive Copilot for focus stacking.  Leia to turn 0-stops white for instant repositioning and redirection, and other maneuvering improvements.

It seems like a good idea but that a lot of points to sink into each ship. I think you would be better off with a4th ship and a few less toys

I swapped out Norra for Jake Farrell and a Z-95.  Still an "A&W" list, but now with added fizZ 😎

Jake Farrell A-Wing, Marksmanship, Predator, Proton Rockets (46)

Benthic Two-Tubes U-Wing, Fire Control System, Baze Malbus, Perceptive Co-pilot, Pivot Wing (60)

Bodhi Rook U-Wing, Fire Control System, Magva Yarro, Leia Organa, Marksmanship, Pivot Wing (62)

Bandit Squadron Z-95, Concussion Missiles, Munitions Failsafe (30)

Bid: 2

Ohhhhh this could be cool!

Norra (ExHan, Magva)

Saw (Juke, AdSen, Jyn, PerCo, Config)

Heff (Intimidation, Leia, TacOff, Config)

So Norra and Saw SUCK to shoot - Norra has her ability, but also, if you hit her, you just give her locks. Saw has Focus/Evade on 2 agility, and as you damage him, gets rerolls. Heff is a lovely little blocker, and he serves as a powerful boost for the other 2