Audio Weasel

"Two sizeable ships"... time for completely uninformed speculation!!!!!!!!

On 4/13/2019 at 12:45 PM, Audio Weasel said:

As far as I know, it hasn't been shown anywhere.  If the Starhawk were released for Armada, it would be the first time that ship class was seen (which would be quite a couple, and would be good for visibility of the game).  From the description of it, I've always thought it would look a bit like the Asgard ships from SG1

I'm wondering if the Starhwks will appear in episode IX myself. They were mentioned though never seen in the episode VIII novelization after all so they were still in service during the ST.

Last call for predictions.  Supposedly we will be getting g our two new ships announced at get con.

Speak now or forever hold your pee... I mean peace

Sorry, dad joke. My dad always said that on our family trips at the rest stops.... I know..  I'm as ashamed at I should be.

Edited by Rune Taq

7 minutes ago, Rune Taq said:

Last call for predictions.  Supposedly we will be getting g our two new ships announced at get con.

Sorry, dad joke. My dad always said that on our family trips at the rest stops.... I know..  I'm as ashamed at I should be.

-> Uses my profile pic

-> Makes dad jokes about pee

Okay.  That’s... fine, I guess...

49 minutes ago, Rune Taq said:

Remember the three potty training pokemon...

Didupe

Diduflush

Washurhans

That was my families road trip joke.

41 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

-> Uses my profile pic

-> Makes dad jokes about pee

Okay.  That’s... fine, I guess...

There are three now... one way in. No way out.

18 minutes ago, axe238 said:

With an announcement just days away, I'm predicting Venator with Imperial paint job and wingless Liberty or Assault Frigate mark 1 as a second Rebel medium. Now the wait and see for how far-off this is. 😗

Gods not another mon cal ship, especially one that’s already in play just without wings. 

Given clone wars is coming id be very surprised if it was a venator.

I would love for an Imp Support Vessel (maybe a version sporting 2 fleet support slots) and a Assault Frigate Mk 1 (make it a blue range brawler, double ion slots?).

Add some diversity to the rebels and the Dreadnaught for my Thrawn Dark Force build (even if it would be terrible, you can’t stop me!)

But since it’s Legends for the AF, I half expect to see the Brah’hatak gunship even if it’s not ‘sizeable’. Maybe pair it with 2 U-Wings with Raid and Cassian Andor for a Rogue One vibe.

My guess is...

Imperial Arrestor Cruiser!.... I know looks like <bleep> but is canon

Marsheem class heavy cruiser.... yeah it is canon... apparently 😛

both of these are large mediums ....

Or some other legends ship re-cycled and re-named in to another ship 😛

Ill predict we see two new medium ships. A carrier of some type for rebels, and a decent medium gunboat for empire. Or just two rebel ships. To cap off the GCW for the most part.

Edited by Ling27
It copied an older post.

It wouldn't surprise me if the Imperials get a Venator since, I assume, it's already being worked on/almost ready for production with CW on the way AND it's cannon. Plus, with 4 variants of the ISD FFG has already shown they want to get mileage out of their models where they can. As far as the Rebels go, whatever it is I hope it's a medium base. Those are sorely, and strangely, lacking for the space terrorists.

3 minutes ago, Captain_Nemo said:

Oh, you know what I mean... xD

but we definitely get news then?

They said there would be news, on the stream...  We’re still at the mercy of everything else, but it is apparently intended to be.

17 minutes ago, Drasnighta said:

They said there would be news, on the stream...  We’re still at the mercy of everything else, but it is apparently intended to be.

Whom have I to pray to, to get some sweet new ships? 

Edited by Captain_Nemo