Audio Weasel

"Two sizeable ships"... time for completely uninformed speculation!!!!!!!!

To be fair to FFG Head, the picture cutting out at the Genesys thing likely ate more time than he was expecting and wanted to make sure those Atom dudes had enough time to talk abour Marvel stuff. Because if SW is taking a Hiatus then Marvel is going to be a big money earner.

Just now, Drasnighta said:

The Superweapon?  3 Red, 2 Blue, 2 Black, according to the picture I have.

I ment Star Hawk. (How did I get SW? W and H are no where near each other)

The Super weapon looks like it had two sets of dice. I will presume one is the standard arc, and the other is the green super weapon arc.

Hmm, I dunno of either of those designs really scream "Star Wars" to me.  Either of them look like fan art.  The Starhawk could literally be from any space game.

Not to sound like a broken record, but Rebels should have just gotten an Assault Frigate Mk 1 to fill out their medium ships more.

Edited by AegisGrimm

Just now, AegisGrimm said:

Hmm, I dunno of either of those designs really scream "Star Wars" to me.  Either of them look like fan art.

Not to sound like a broken record, but Rebels should have just gotten an Assault Frigate Mk 1 to fill out their medium ships more.

Its made from bits of Imperial Star Destroyer, in an Assault Frigate / Nebulon asthetic?   How is that *not* Star Wars?  :)

21 minutes ago, Atromix said:

Also, I hope the Starhawk is more of a Rebel Interdictior, with a focus on tractor beams and other funky upgrades. 

Based on canon and thematic it's almost garentied.  They messed up big of they don't have a cool mechanic with tractor beams

Going out on a limb. I’m guessing onager gets one shot per game where the shot is doubled up.  Normal is 2red 2blue 1black. And add 3 red 2 blue and 2 black. Make for a nice one shot at an SSD. 

Edited by Packerman29

11 minutes ago, Packerman29 said:

Going out on a limb. I’m guessing onager gets one shot per game where the shot is doubled up.  Normal is 2red 2blue 1black. And add 3 red 2 blue and 2 black. Make for a nice one shot at an SSD. 

It's not THAT much better, given how narrow the arc is.

I could see it more likely as a ship with a relatively poor maneuver chart, so you want to use nav commands (and especially when trying to position to fire down the centerline), but the big gun requires a concentrate fire dial to use.

6 hours ago, Ling27 said:

That SW looks like it has 4 red, 3 blue out the front.

I am pretty sure its 4 red, 2 blue, 2 black out of the SH front arc. But that is quite the narrow arc for a front heavy ship.

The sides seem to be 2 red, 2 blue, 1 black. The rear looks like 2 red, 1 black and the flack 1 blue, 1 black I think.

image.png.b9762cef869b5aa65ef2c2f098667675.png