Sign in to follow this  
Alzer

All Fighters Follow Me Podcast thread

45 minutes ago, Alzer said:

Thanks!

In all honesty, I really disliked the old "lumpy ISD" version, the newcanon Interdictor looks awesome as far as I'm concerned, half the reason I use it is it looks super sweet.

Also in retrospect I completely forgot to talk about Interdictor objectives! That's half the reason to take the ship. Dangit...

Sounds like a continuation topic for the next episode!!

9 hours ago, drail14me said:
9 hours ago, Alzer said:

Also in retrospect I completely forgot to talk about Interdictor objectives! That's half the reason to take the ship. Dangit...

Contested Outpost and Salvage Run are my go to with my Grav shift Interdictor. bring the station close to you and wait for them to come to you with contested outpost. With Salvage run, it keeps the obstacles close and the grav shift token will work overtime.  Brunson and the Grav shift works really well together.   

Hey all!

As a heads up, there will not be an episode of AFFM this week. Certain obligations are taking us out of town and away from our recording equipment. However you can look forward to more AFFM the week of the 24th, so keep your comms open!