Revanxv

Wave 5 announcement

Nantex ship ability: Pinpoint Tractor Array? You cannot rotate your turret arc to your rear arc. After you execute a maneuever, you may gain 1 tractor token to perform a rotate action.

This is the only way they can rotate their arc AND their only reposition, as they are focus and evade only for actions. Really interesting.

21 minutes ago, TasteTheRainbow said:

That Ghost shuttle looks like it comes off. Sweet!

Yes it does according to google translate:

In This extra set you will find both the VCX-100 light freighter figure and the Sheathipede class ferry figure, which can be physically docked in it, allowing you to fly through these ships separately as well as in a deadly tandem. In Addition to the figurines, new players will find an added print of eight ship cards — four for the VCX-100 and four for the ferry

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, dsul413 said:

Nantex ship ability: Pinpoint Tractor Array? You cannot rotate your turret arc to your rear arc. After you execute a maneuever, you may gain 1 tractor token to perform a rotate action.

This is the only way they can rotate their arc AND their only reposition, as they are focus and evade only for actions. Really interesting.

Also the spoiled talent says that and the end of activation phase you can give that tracktor token to a ship that's inside range 0-1 and mobile firing arc.

Edited by Revanxv

Not much in there one can decipher/translate, but what I've got so far: 

• Nantex Fighter
    • Spoiled card: At the end of the activation phase, if you have a tractor token, you may choose 1 ship at range 0-1 in your mobile arc. Transfer 1 tractor token to the chosen ship.
    • Ship ability: You cannot rotate your mobile arc to backwards arc. After you execute a manoeuvre, you may gain 1 tractor token to perform Rotate action.
  • Y-Wing BTL-B
    • Ship ability: When you defend and you have no face-up damage cards, change one crit result to a hit result.

37 minutes ago, Revanxv said:

It's in polish but 

Luckily a picture is worth a thousand words. 

25 minutes ago, dewbie420 said:

That looks like a Mining Guild paint job on the M3-A... to me.

...and that makes me happy.

EDIT: I didn't scroll down... Black Sun makes me happy too.

Looks like well be seeing a lot of Black Sun livery for repaints.

I really hope the Defender comes with yellow prototype stripes.

The Empire could used some repaint love, too.

2 minutes ago, Hippie Moosen said:

There's a copy of Hate in the ghost spread. Looks like Rebels can get Maul in that pack.

From Google Translate: "In addition to miniatures, the new players will find in the set printing of eight ship cards - four for VCX-100 and four for the Sheathipede class - as well as sixteen upgrade cards, including the first opportunity to connect Ezra Bridger and the wicked Maul in the "hyperspace" format."

Erm… So Ghost is looking to be Hyper space legal. @SpiderMana Hatin Kanan might have some new targets 😋