SlickAWG

Allies and Adversaries

8 hours ago, doktor grym said:

I got an email earlier today, mine has arrived at the seller and is shipping once inventoried! plus the two new decks!

The new decks as well? My supplier announced A&A was coming this week, if the decks are coming as well that's great news.

Here is my email contents;

Thank you very much for entrusting me with your pre-order!  This email is to confirm that I have received your order here at the store, and we expect to ship on or just before the release date of your pre-ordered items.  Please double check the order information and shipping address below for accuracy.  Enjoy the countdown to order launch!

Also today I found a site with the release date of April 16 2019, which is now today. so hopefully i'll get it in the next 48-72 hours.

2 minutes ago, NicoJMont said:

Guys FFG frowns on sharing stats and will begin deleting posts.  You just need to be patient the book releases Friday 

I know, but here in Italy there are no translations or distribution of books. the only way to get them is to pay the shipping costs from the US or Uk if you are lucky. and despite this I bought the whole complete collection. so I don't feel like a scoundrel if I simply ask for the statistics of two characters.

4 hours ago, NicoJMont said:

Guys FFG frowns on sharing stats and will begin deleting posts.  You just need to be patient the book releases Friday 

That is not true, see any book release in the past 

On 4/13/2019 at 2:59 PM, Harlock999 said:

No rush...

However, i'd be interested to know if there is a bestiary in there.  Do we get stats on any flora/fauna, including riding beasts?

Thanks in advance.

Hey, Harlock, looks like the new preview shows that, yes, creatures will be included in A&A.

Cool.  😉

9 minutes ago, Science_Wiz said:

Book arrived today. I can confirm there are over 20 creatures in the book, some of which have never appeared in any book. Most excitingly, a Krayt Dragon.

Nice. Just waiting on miniature market for mine, but nothing terribly new about that.

I found miniature market is pretty decent at arrival, inventory and getting out the door to their customers. I deal with a few different online stores that also have brick and mortar stores as well, and they've all been pretty good over the years. I'm pretty excited to see what is on the cards in the new decks. Now just waiting for the Rise of the Separatists to be sent out, crazy though it may seems based on announcement dates, the fact that they sold copies at the SWC is a good sign of very soon.   Nice sneak peaky to tide me over till it gets here ;-/

Just got off the phone with my FLGS, thanks to UPS service to it being spotty, they won't have the book itself til Friday...and the two new decks don't currently have a ship date from their distributor. Mixed bag o' news

23 minutes ago, doktor grym said:

I found miniature market is pretty decent at arrival, inventory and getting out the door to their customers. I deal with a few different online stores that also have brick and mortar stores as well, and they've all been pretty good over the years. I'm pretty excited to see what is on the cards in the new decks. Now just waiting for the Rise of the Separatists to be sent out, crazy though it may seems based on announcement dates, the fact that they sold copies at the SWC is a good sign of very soon.   Nice sneak peaky to tide me over till it gets here ;-/

I definitely like miniature market, but I’m so used to amazon’s 1-2 day shipping that I’m spoiled. 

3 minutes ago, jivjov said:

Just got off the phone with my FLGS, thanks to UPS service to it being spotty, they won't have the book itself til Friday...and the two new decks don't currently have a ship date from their distributor. Mixed bag o' news

Well, the cards are POD. Being tied to Rise, looking at FFG’s product page makes it appear that they haven’t started that printing yet (they’re available for pre-order, not order).

Just now, Nytwyng said:

Well, the cards are POD. Being tied to Rise, looking at FFG’s product page makes it appear that they haven’t started that printing yet (they’re available for pre-order, not order).

Yeah, I know they usually run those decks off POD...there was just that previous poster who said they were getting their decks in the same shipment as A&A, so I was hopeful 

My vendor stated my products were in, the POD is usually done in the states often from what I've found from a few other gaming companies so, I'll let you know what gets here, crossing my flippers. FFG may have printed up a volume to satisfy the various vendor's pre-order counts and sent them out to them. 

5 hours ago, Science_Wiz said:

Book arrived today. I can confirm there are over 20 creatures in the book, some of which have never appeared in any book. Most excitingly, a Krayt Dragon.

What about an adult (and hungry) Rancor? 

16 hours ago, NicoJMont said:

No, It releases on Thursday 04/18, per FFG.