Since it’s still “Shipping now,” the people who have it are participating in Star Wars Celebration. With so many other activities to choose from, I’d expect any details to come in a trickle until they get home.

1 hour ago, jarick098 said:

Picked up the book today. B1s are in there. No B2s. Probably in Rise of the Seperatists. I'm gonna try and nab one tomorrow. Ill let you know. 

We would love to know more about the playable species.

My concern is if the book has official NPC stats for Jawas and Sand People. I've found it rather bizarre that despite Tatooine being the most reused planet in Star Wars aside from maybe Coruscant the two native races don't have official stats available to use and Eote gamers have had to spitball it.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, jarick098 said:

https://imgur.com/a/9spnGYA

Let me know if that works

Yup. Thanks! 

Its weird that they specifically gave the sand people the bantha rider rather than a talent to make them more proficient beast riders in general. It's too specific to be actually useful, even if thematically appropriate. 

Cant believe I'm seeing Ewok stats, wow. That Lasat build, nice. 

Edited by Khazadune
Beaver homes are bleeped?

Interesting to see that what Cyril came up with for Ewok stats for the USM way back in the day hit pretty close to the mark.  Only reason we didn't include any sort of "primitive" trait to them was that from what we saw in RotJ, they were able to pick up technology very quickly without too much trouble (apart from their small size causing difficulties).

We were way off on Jawas though, but I didn't do too badly with the Lasat stats I posted on my blog a ways back.  Tuskens are weird, but then I don't really see them as showing up as a PC species very often in games (which was why Cyril and I never touched them in terms of stat write-ups).

31 minutes ago, Sincereagape said:

Are there rules on this forum about posting stats from books?  

No one has ever cared as long as you don't show actual photos and don't regurgitate every detail. 

25 minutes ago, Khazadune said:

No one has ever cared as long as you don't show actual photos and don't regurgitate every detail. 

Well. There is a photo of yoda and palp in the above post with full details on yoda.  

3 minutes ago, Sincereagape said:

Well. There is a photo of yoda and palp in the above post with full details on yoda.  

The instructions provided were clear that the unspoken rule is text based answers.