Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

Star Wars Episode IX The Rise Of Skywalker

8 minutes ago, xanderf said:

What it is is too dang small, though.

I mean, look at the size of Rey (not a very large person to begin with!) standing over to it.  There is no way you could have a human sitting upright in that cockpit.

I think its just perspective, she's much close to the camera than the craft.

1 minute ago, Forresto said:

Anyone notice the Imperial class Star Destroyer? 

Theres the one shot of the A Wing burning in a battle and the ship in the back does not look like a Resurgent. 

Look like a Venator to me with the red stripe in the middle

10 minutes ago, xanderf said:

What it is is too dang small, though.

I mean, look at the size of Rey (not a very large person to begin with!) standing over to it.  There is no way you could have a human sitting upright in that cockpit.

There's room for a pilot and necessary equipment in the ball. It is a tight fit for sure, but there is space for it.

3 minutes ago, skotothalamos said:

Have you ever seen someone happy that they shot at a Jedi holding a lightsaber?

At this point Jedi are thought to be myths ("It's all true.") why should the pilot in the context of this trailer not shoot at Rey given the direct intercept course he seems to be on? Whole lots of context missing from that, "Wouldn't it be cool if..." scene. Looks like "rule of cool" is still the order of the day with JJ.

And kind of giving the whole thing away with the title. Guess they have to though. 

Most minor nit: did they have to call this one "THE Rise of Skywalker"?  "Rise of Skywalker" would have worked just fine, and at least started the title with a new word for Disney.

1 - Star Wars: The...

2 - Star Wars: Attack...

3 - Star Wars: Revenge...

4 - Star Wars: A...

5 - Star Wars: The...

6 - Star Wars: Return...

7 - Star Wars: The...

8 - Star Wars: The...

9 - Star Wars: The...

...c'mon, man, stop stuttering and spit it out!

Just now, patox said:

Why is she jumping over it? Seems it'll be easier to duck and jab her laser sword up.

If she doesn't split it half she'd get run over and it probably just wouldn't look as cool. 

Holy ******** ******* chills! That is a masterpiece of a teaser. Mostly thanks to John Williams, of course, but that last line followed by the laugh just. Creates emotions.

Kylo has been pretty wishy-washy for having killed his own father as a commitment to the dark side. Maybe he doesn't want to kill her for any number of reasons in that scene? And likewise, maybe she's not trying to kill him? I think the latter is less likely, but.