Sign in to follow this  
drail14me

The darn mouse is gonna get me!!!!

I complained about Disney + when I heard about it. First, I already pay for a Disney Chanel with DirecTV. And Second, I have horrible internet service that does not work well with streaming video (HughesNet).  So, I spoke out about it and vowed not to subscribe. 

Crow eating time! When they announced the ability to download and watch offline and a price of $6.99 a month then now I have to bite. Dang that mouse can market!

Yeah, I was going to boycott it on principle that I already pay for a couple streaming services already and them taking their content off those (Hulu, Netflix) and making me pay extra for it was anti-consumer but now me and the wife were discussing getting it after all the new shows they announced for Star Wars and Marvel. <_<

I aint happy about it, but...

13 minutes ago, kris40k said:

Yeah, I was going to boycott it on principle that I already pay for a couple streaming services already and them taking their content off those (Hulu, Netflix) and making me pay extra for it was anti-consumer but now me and the wife were discussing getting it after all the new shows they announced for Star Wars and Marvel. <_<

I aint happy about it, but...

I'd think about rotating your subscriptions. Most of them are month to month anyway. You don't have to keep all the subs going every month. I'm putting on HBO for Game of Thrones and will be un-subscribing Netflix during that time.