Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

Scenes and Scoops from Celebration 2019

The painting of "Rebels" on the mural looks really good. 

And no, I am not comparing to Goblin Hera :)

Although, for my taste Thrawn looks a bit too much like an ordinary human, but tge rest is fantastic.

While I do like the Rebels part I wish they just stayed with one season and choose everyone's look from that season. So basically since Thrawn is shown I wish they used Season 3 and 4 Ezra and Kanan.

2 hours ago, millertime059 said:

I want it to be good.

But EA is terrible, and I expect this will be too. Because I hate shooters.

EA is terrible. They do sometimes leave projects alone and the studio is allowed to develop a game without all these fingers stuffed in the jar... but honestly, who expects that here?

Posted (edited)

The Mandalorian will be the launch title for Disney Plus, Clone Wars to follow within a year of that.  Second Season is confirmed.

ALL Star Wars Films will be on Disney Plus

Alan Tudyk will reprise his role as K2SO in the untitled Cassian Andor series.

Disney Plus launch date Nov 12, 2019.

Cassian Andor series will be released in 2021.

Twelve Star Wars and Marvel series planned for Disney Plus

-  Kathleen Kennedy

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

If The Rat thinks I'm going to waste my $$$ on Disney Plus for ANY reason, they are even more foolish than they have shown themselves to be to date.  I don't care if they corral the Star Wars films from now until Mustafar freezes over.  I've got my DVDs of the REAL Star Wars films, that that's all I need.

I'm sure I'm not the only SW fan with this opinion.

1 hour ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

The Mandalorian will be the launch title for Disney Plus, Clone Wars to follow within a year of that.  Second Season is confirmed.

Alan Tudyk will reprise his role as K2SO in the untitled Cassian Andor series

So two ongoing shows set in the OT? That's a lot of potential ships. (Or at the same time, very few.)

6 hours ago, PaulRuddSays said:

I want this so badly. This is a way cooler view than what we got from the theme park. 

It looks like probably the wings move when in flight and it's kinda like a larger TIE Advanced, in profile?

1 hour ago, Firebird TMK said:

If The Rat thinks I'm going to waste my $$$ on Disney Plus for ANY reason, they are even more foolish than they have shown themselves to be to date.  I don't care if they corral the Star Wars films from now until Mustafar freezes over.  I've got my DVDs of the REAL Star Wars films, that that's all I need.

I'm sure I'm not the only SW fan with this opinion.

move-along.png

6 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

It’s design was from 1981/82 concept art for the Endor Scout Bikes.

I saw that. It looks like the general appearance of swoops throughout the EU (barring KOTOR, where swoops had an awful lot of landspeeder/podracer in them). I had the Shadows of the Empire swoop toy when I was young. I think this design must float around and be like "this is too cool to waste".