Sign in to follow this  
Raahk

Curse of the Rougaroux - Encounter Sets *solved*

Posted (edited)

Today i played Curse of the Rougaroux for the first time and I almost certainly did it wrong. During setup, you are instructed to set aside the Curse of the Rougaroux encounter cards. For the whole duration of the game, i found no hint when they would actually come in to play. I went through the backs of all scenario and agenda cards but i was unable to figure it out. Any help?

Nevermind it's late and i am blind. No wonder this scenario was so easy :D

Edited by Raahk

They get shuffled in at tee same time the Rougarou spawns and you get cursed. End of... Act 1 I think? This is off memory. I don't have it in front of me right now. 

Just now, Magnito said:

They get shuffled in at tee same time the Rougarou spawns and you get cursed. End of... Act 1 I think? This is off memory. I don't have it in front of me right now. 

As i was re-reading all the cards for the third time i realised that i missed the last sentence of the first passage on scene 1B...

FWIW, I wish on Act/Agenda decks they would more clearly bullet out each change that needs to be made so that it is harder to skip over things. We've had a similar small error when we did Rougarou the first time, forgetting to spawn additional locations AFAIR