Sign in to follow this  
Kingsguard

Anyone else notice a sharp decline in quality of stands?

Finally received my wave 3 preorders (European delays hit my local retailers pretty hard)... and one of the stands is bent to one side. I'm not too bothered because it gives the V-19 a bit more of a dynamic look, but it seems to be a potentially worrying sign of things to come...

You can "fix" loose pegs by putting a tiny dot of clay tack in the hole before inserting the peg.  Works best on the ship pegs themselves, especially lage and medium bases that are often unstable like the decimator.  I use a light gray tack so that its not so obviously visible in the clear pegs.

Its kind of a permanent thing though as it would be quite difficult to scrape it out.

5 hours ago, Effenhoog said:

You can "fix" loose pegs by putting a tiny dot of clay tack in the hole before inserting the peg.  Works best on the ship pegs themselves, especially lage and medium bases that are often unstable like the decimator.  I use a light gray tack so that its not so obviously visible in the clear pegs.

Its kind of a permanent thing though as it would be quite difficult to scrape it out.

I've fixed this by dabbling a bit of liquid glue into the socket, inserting the peg, then pulling it out after 10 mins, before it completely dries.  The glue generally remains in place, as a mold of where the peg should be. Works well for cracked pegs too. For totally broken pegs... dunno.