The Jabbawookie

Conquerors of the Paellos Sector Rules/OC Discussion

4 hours ago, Bertie Wooster said:

My wife and I had our baby yesterday morning! It's been fun playing with you guys, but...

...I still intend to win. Orders are in.

Congrats! Have fun trying to tame the beast. 😂

I don’t have sheets access at the moment - but I’ve sent in some general orders and will update my sheet when I resume computer access. 

Operation: “Honour the Wooster Heir” is in effect.

2 hours ago, Bertie Wooster said:

By the way, many thanks to @LTD for his encouragement and support as I've transitioned into fatherhood. A few PMs from him helped me calm down when I was nervous that I wouldn't have enough time for online games. 

You got this. Congrats!

I mostly play games when the kids are asleep. I used to not play mobile games at all, but now that's pretty much the only thing I can play. 

9 hours ago, Bertie Wooster said:

By the way, many thanks to @LTD for his encouragement and support as I've transitioned into fatherhood. A few PMs from him helped me calm down when I was nervous that I wouldn't have enough time for online games. 

Just read the owner’s manual and follow instructions.

Posted (edited)

I'm awaiting some clarifications from @Bertie Wooster, @LTD, @Drasnighta and @GhostofNobodyInParticular.

Edit: Everything makes sense now.

I'm saving @Drasnighta and @idjmv's orders for last, as it's easy to fill in production myself and it gives them the best chance to input.

@FortyInRed's orders have been processed.

I'll be out of town for the weekend, but should hopefully have access to the spreadsheet.

Edited by The Jabbawookie

Posted (edited)

Update: I do not have access to my spreadsheet. :(

I should be able to wrap up the turn without the sheet this evening.  I get home in about 36 hours.  Unlikely worst case scenario is I input orders then or the following morning, since it will be late and I’ll have Armada brain burn.

Edited by The Jabbawookie