The Jabbawookie

Conquerors of the Paellos Sector Rules/OC Discussion

Posted (edited)
On 6/7/2019 at 11:06 AM, idjmv said:

High Council member Bob is ex-special forces.

He is called the Impaler for a reason.

I would advise against making him mad without any sturdy objects between him and you...

(The rest of the union forces treat him as a whole GF by himself...)

6 minutes ago, LTD said:

Well, some interesting changes there.

What does a high council member do?

It is probably too late now, but I’m happy for Matt to take over from Jabba, secret knowledge and all.

After all, I did post my turn orders publicly in turn 6 or something? I have no secrets!

@LTD

High Council Member Bob and the SSD named Impaler was my based off my post that I quoted. My assumption is that Jabba has some sort of "super"Ground Force thinigimabob, and the SSD, along with a modification that probably allows it to "charge and impale"

Dont take my word for it however. The mind of the Jabba is one that cannot be known.

Edited by idjmv
Cheap laptop can't always keep up with how fast I type...

8 minutes ago, FortyInRed said:

So last time I asked for an update on a turn I lost 300 pts worth of units and a planet in a single round so I won't be the one to ask. But @The Jabbawookie, everything ok?

I'm delaying things, formatting my final orders now...  I had them written down, but have to actually *update* properly, and I havn't sat down in front of a Computer for 2 days.

5 hours ago, FortyInRed said:

So last time I asked for an update on a turn I lost 300 pts worth of units and a planet in a single round so I won't be the one to ask. But @The Jabbawookie, everything ok?

Yes, thank you.  Busy, complicated night that had much-needed Armada in the middle.  He picked Superior Positions against maxed-out rogues.  Don’t... don’t do that.

Anyway, orders will be processed after I wake up and give someone a ride.  Around 10 hours from now.

6 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

Alpha Strike:  Conquer the A system and hold it for 3 non-consecutive turns.  Quest prize: SSD Impaler (scarred,) High Council Member Bob.

Can you please explain this? Why non-consecutive turns?

They don’t need to be non-consecutive, if that’s what you’re asking.  I’ll amend the wording.

1 minute ago, LTD said:

Who are we waiting on? 

I thought we were under the pump because Bertie turns into a Pumpkin July 1?

Looks like GNIPs submitted his orders and I just didn't notice.  I'll begin processing now.

@idjmv please submit your orders within the next hour or so, or I will enter them myself.

1 hour ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Looks like GNIPs submitted his orders and I just didn't notice.  I'll begin processing now.

@idjmv please submit your orders within the next hour or so, or I will enter them myself.

Ah sorry!