Sign in to follow this  
Karneck

SWAE humbly asks for your help

All right folks. I hate asking for stuff, I either can do it or I don't kind of guy.

Youtube just placed a limit on my channel stating that I need 1000 subs in order to livestream from my mobile phone. Livestreaming from my mobile is how I was able to record all my games from worlds, how I was able to stream worlds, and how, when I travel, am able to post up games from local tournaments.

Next month on May 11th, I was going to live stream what is likely to be, the FIRST 800 point tournament (of hopefully 3 rounds time permitting). Livestreaming is HUGE for my channel, I garner way more subs and watch time from livestreams than I do from anything else. My phone does not have the ability to record these games and then upload them to youtube.

I'm currently a little over 300 subs, I'm asking if you will do me a favor and sub my channel so that I can reach 1000 by May 11th. If, after that point, you don't wish to stay subbed, I respect that. My content isn't for everyone. I hope you'll share this with other star wars armada nerds wanting to support new community content.

https://www.youtube.com/SWAEStarwarsarmadaexplained

My gratitude,

Karneck

Star Wars Armada Explained (SWAE) 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Admiral Calkins said:

Let’s help him out! This is a great Armada channel, and as a great community, we should do our best to support it (especially after he streamed Worlds for us).

****ly streamed worlds. Let's not give me too much credit. ;)

Edited by Karneck

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Karneck said:

****ly streamed worlds. Let's not give me too much credit. ;)

It was still streamed though, which is more than FFG did for their biggest Armada event of the year.  And the commentary was great.  Those guys really knew their stuff.  They should start an Armada blog.  Or two.

Edited by Admiral Calkins
This is meant to be more of a plus to Karneck as opposed to a knock on FFG.

16 minutes ago, LTD said:

Is the minimum subscriber thing in response to Christchurch?

If so, a good idea.

I have subscribed.

Yes, that is a large driving force behind youtubes new policy, and while I don't like the new policy. I understand it.