Sign in to follow this  
Cubanboy

Happy Friday

In an ideal world, I would want to see the MC40, Dreadnaught (Dual-faction) and Vindicator Cruiser be the next wave. Unfortunately, this won't happen, so I'd be happy for the Dornean Gunship (double pack like the Hammerhead please!) and the Imperial Support Vessel. What would really make me happy would be to have a dual-faction Venator, bumping it up to triple faction if Clone Wars stuff is in the works.

For me I think the GCW has 1 or two soild waves left in it.

The Dornean Gunship and the Imperial Support vessel aka dreadnought, the Assult frigate MK I as another rebel medium base ship.

I think the Dornean gunship should be a combat flotilla, and the Empire would get something to that same equivalent.

I think one more fighter pack for each side and I feel that would really round out the GCW era, allowing them to start work on another era while still supporting the imperial and rebel forces though campaign like boxes and card packs like they are doing for legion.

Any new Armada anouncement will most likely not be here until Gen Con. However I can see a Clone Wars announcement next year around this time. 

All the ships from the old pc game Starwars Supremecy ( Not sure what it was called in Canada/USA). Specifically the Dreadnought, Lancer, DP20, Bulwark battle Cruiser and CC-7700 ( I think this is the rebel Interdictor). 😁

What would I like to see? Tector as a broadside ISD and MC-80 wingless Liberty as "Liberty-lite" (...not gonna happen). Expecting Dornean gunship flotilla and Imperial close support vessel. I would wish for another Imperial large ship and a Rebel medium ship (..and so back to the beginning of this post again). It's like circular logic.🤔