Energy-Shell Charges (4)
        Shield Upgrade (6)

Vulture-class Droid Fighter - Separatist Drone - 32
    Separatist Drone - (22)
        Energy-Shell Charges (4)
        Shield Upgrade (6)

Total: 197/200

View in the X-Wing Squad Builder

I will admit that I may just be playing around right now, but I feel like sharing.  0-66 is the main point of this list.  I plan on using Kraken to try make sure that the Vultures all have Calculate tokens ready when they engage.  Palp is mainly there to give me a nice option for 0=66's ability.  Thoughts?

Posted (edited)

Vultures pop incredibly easy, you usually loose at least one vulture in the first engagement. The Infiltrator does pop fast, too when it takes fire. My experience on flying the ship was: The more Vultures, the better. Keep the Infiltrator a cost efficient as possible. I suggest flying a minimum of 5 Vultures with it (I tried 4 but it was a lot weaker) If you want to keep 0-66 I would rather go for something like this:

https://raithos.github.io/?f=Separatist Alliance&d=v6!s=200!335:,,,219,,,,222:;279:209,,108:;279:209,,108:;279:209,,108:;279:209,,108:;279:209,,108:&sn=Unnamed Squadron&obs=

If you are willing to try another pilot I strongly suggest Maul with Kraken, Grievous and Hate. This will only allow for 4 Energyshells though.

Edited by c3lb

If you want to play CIS, you really need to play them lean and mean. As the guy above said, try to have a maximum of vultures w/ESC on the table. The list he posted is good but I would add a slight variation by putting Dooku on board. 

https://raithos.github.io/?f=Separatist Alliance&d=v6!s=200!335:,,218,219,,164,,222:;279:209,,:;279:209,,:;279:209,,:;279:209,,:;279:209,,:&sn=Unnamed Squadron&obs=

The guy is a monster and will provide you and your ships with dice modifications all the time

Best. 

45 minutes ago, HobsMG said:

If you want to play CIS, you really need to play them lean and mean. As the guy above said, try to have a maximum of vultures w/ESC on the table.

This. The thing is, even with a shield upgrade, you've basically just turned a Vulture into a Z-95....for considerably more points. The best upgrade for a Vulture Droid is another Vulture Droid flying wingman.

You might want to try K2-B4 instead of Kraken.   I haven't tried him yet, but after 3 weeks of too many one shot kills on my Vultures I want to give him a go.  I will often have Calc tokens, but roll 2 blanks.  

1 hour ago, heychadwick said:

You might want to try K2-B4 instead of Kraken.   I haven't tried him yet, but after 3 weeks of too many one shot kills on my Vultures I want to give him a go.  I will often have Calc tokens, but roll 2 blanks.  

I tried K2-B4. If there is a one-shot incoming he will not save you. Usually your opponent will take the strain and the strain is a lot better than having a ship shooting back. Double calculates however are very good. Also the option of turning while keeping a calculate is great. I would always choose kraken if I have the points.

24 minutes ago, c3lb said:

I tried K2-B4. If there is a one-shot incoming he will not save you. Usually your opponent will take the strain and the strain is a lot better than having a ship shooting back. Double calculates however are very good. Also the option of turning while keeping a calculate is great. I would always choose kraken if I have the points.

I've used double Calcs, but it doesn't save you if you blank out on your dice.  There have been many many many many times where if I had managed to save one of those incoming hits that I would've lived.  

I haven't tried it, to be sure, but with a lot of Droids, I am not sure if my opponent wants to take the Strain.  I guess it will be situational.  As I stated, I haven't tried it.   Overall, I have found using just Vultures to be great and I am forcing myself to try to use the Buick (Belabalub).

I know it goes against conventional wisdom of more Vultures, but I want to try the following list just to see how much of a difference one Vulture and I3 make.

Sith Infiltrator - •0-66 - 72
    •0-66 - Sinister Automaton (55)
        •Count Dooku (9)
        •General Grievous (3)
        •K2-B4 (5)

Separatist Drone - (22)
        Energy-Shell Charges (4)
        Stealth Device (6)

Separatist Drone - (22)
        Energy-Shell Charges (4)