I can't stop thinking about how great Take the Wheel could be in the right situation. I mean. Just on normal Skids. If you can time it right, that's 9 damage before you get into extra actions. Add an elusive, Skids' bonus action and Leo, and you're up 18 damage. Or say, if you have a massive boss, you move out, in, out, in, out, in, for 9 damage on the boss, while also clearing every enemy in an adjacent location, probably. Then, you have O'drool's extra ability, for three more moves. 27 damage. And if you really invest, you can get more actions still.

Yes, I'm proposing to finish Umordhoth and the Airdrop Cultists (that's my Manowar cover band) by repeatedly driving donuts in the forest.

Edited by Eldan985

I'm a LotR LCG guy that has never played AH, but now I wish I did. You are so lucky! If my game ever got the parody treatment I'd be uber-excited. It speaks volumes to the dedication the FFG team has for this community. Basically, congrats, and I'm SO jelly!

46 minutes ago, Pericles said:

I'm a LotR LCG guy that has never played AH, but now I wish I did. You are so lucky! If my game ever got the parody treatment I'd be uber-excited. It speaks volumes to the dedication the FFG team has for this community. Basically, congrats, and I'm SO jelly!

Did I write this? I sure wish I did.

And for parody treatments, please check LOTR LCG Peter Jackson Edition!