2 hours ago, Duciris said:

Agatha Crane is harder.

Mainly because Wagatha's using a parody of Wendy's ability. Likewise, Mutteo has Preston's, and Jackson Pawluck has Mateo's.

1 hour ago, tsuruki said:

Agatha's staline is doubtful. it's daisy's exact lineup, meaning that this would be the first overlapping skill setup in the game (That I know off).

There's also Lola and Jenny.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, banania said:

I'm really pissed.

Why Barkham Horror? Why not Catham horror? :)

(I wonder if FFG are keeping stats on number of "ORDER NOW" clicks)

Just wait for The City of Barkives mythos pack, it contains the “Body of a Kittyan” investigator card.

Edited by Assussanni

On 4/1/2019 at 8:07 PM, banania said:

I'm really pissed.

Why Barkham Horror? Why not Catham horror? :)

(I wonder if FFG are keeping stats on number of "ORDER NOW" clicks)

Cthulhu wars did a 24h kickstarter for a cat faction on April 1st, so it's not just dogs that are getting the love. I think that is actually going to print though, so shame on FFG for not doing the same with this.

On 4/1/2019 at 8:24 PM, Mep said:

Barkham Horror has cats. They are the monsters that make the Dogs go insane.

Here's why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtSGg2EDhLU

I am a cat (and dog) fan so apologies to both species for sharing :)

I loved this news post, I don't think it's barking up the wrong tree to say FFG need to make a dog/cat themed game for real, in whichever cat-egory best fits :)

On 9/16/2019 at 8:49 PM, 987654321 said:

Considering recent news, the legality of those allies with these investigators comes into question.

The dogs are for if you want an ally of whom you're (mostly) the boss, the cats call the shots and do as they please, you're their humble servant, so if they want to sunbathe for two hours then your work is on hold for two hours :)

Cats often seem kinda mystical so maybe they know something about and can tame the likes of cat-hulhu.

FFG are surely fighting urges to do a purely cats and dogs game now :)

Cats could make for really awesome allies though - I've had some fairly horrendous shifts at work recently and there's a local cat that usually fairly reliably turns up to greet me on my way home from work, some days it's been something of a lifesaver at times when my spirit's been fairly broken, many cats may be aloof and more likely to ignore you or run away scared than greet you, others are friendlier - sometimes they can actually be more caring than ones fellow humans!