Nezime

X-Wing sale

Hmm.. if i were to buy a Servants of Strife pack, what should i get for the 50% off? (same price is the two 3-packs and Infiltrator)

I mistakenly bought 3 individual vultures already, one Guardians pack, one Delta-7, and one Sith Infiltrator. 

Which ship should i get more dupes of...

I received my order of the Rebel and Imperial conversion kits yesterday. I was late to the website and all the new stuff was sold out but now I can play 3 factions, which is good since Scum was hit pretty hard with the updated points.

17 hours ago, boow said:

Hmm.. if i were to buy a Servants of Strife pack, what should i get for the 50% off? (same price is the two 3-packs and Infiltrator)

I mistakenly bought 3 individual vultures already, one Guardians pack, one Delta-7, and one Sith Infiltrator. 

Which ship should i get more dupes of...

Servants of Strife gets the most, you end up with 7 vultures.  Alternatively, I’ve seen multiple Infiltrators floated around as a list idea.  Multiple Guardians of the Republic isn’t particularly necessary purchase because of how unfortunate Torrents are currently, I did it for another red Delta-7, more spare parts, and hoping the torrent gets some adjustments (cheaper or second missile slot, I want barrage rockets on that thing).

Honestly, it isn’t the best deal, but I would consider shaving $15 off an ARC.

1 hour ago, FatherTurin said:

Servants of Strife gets the most, you end up with 7 vultures.  Alternatively, I’ve seen multiple Infiltrators floated around as a list idea.  Multiple Guardians of the Republic isn’t particularly necessary purchase because of how unfortunate Torrents are currently, I did it for another red Delta-7, more spare parts, and hoping the torrent gets some adjustments (cheaper or second missile slot, I want barrage rockets on that thing).

Honestly, it isn’t the best deal, but I would consider shaving $15 off an ARC.

really annoying that the Aetherspites didnt come with the spare parts. But at least I got another R3 Astromech.

So a week ago I posted in this thread that I tried to have the guy at my B&N ring up two RZ-2 Awings and they didn’t come up BOGO.  He said that despite the signs, it was only the old stuff on sale.

Tonight, I decided to buy them anyway (since that puts me up to five) and they rang out BOGO. I got the second one for $8.97 after the member discount.