Jump to content
Nezime

X-Wing sale

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Wh0isTh3D0ct0r said:

The Wave 3 stuff is back in limited stock on the website. Act fast!

Servants of Strike still out of stock it seems, and BOGOF doesn't seem to be applying any longer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, FriendofYoda said:

Servants of Strike still out of stock it seems, and BOGOF doesn't seem to be applying any longer?

It's still BOGO 50%,. The servants pack was still out, but the Guardians of the Republic pack was available again. So i got that and a ARC-170 at 50%, plus the "APRILREADS" code for anther 10% off the whole order.

I didn't think yesterday when I bought 3 vulture droid individual packs. Once i finally buy the Servants pack, i'll have 5 vulture droids... or 7 if i end up wanting two of the other ship! d'oh!

 

Edited by boow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, IceManHG said:

My order still shows as "Processing" since yesterday. I hope it actually ships....

 

1 hour ago, Hand of Vecna said:

Same here!

I was in the same boat, but have faith (especially if you picked the standard free shipping option).  I ordered mine close to when they apparently caught the glitch and I was worried, but it just shipped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FatherTurin said:

 

I was in the same boat, but have faith (especially if you picked the standard free shipping option).  I ordered mine close to when they apparently caught the glitch and I was worried, but it just shipped.

There seems to be no pattern to how they are doing this.  I ordered pretty early and mine is still stuck at "processing".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, XPav said:

My order shipped today.   

I would double check your orders online. I made two orders yesterday and got two email notifications confirming shipping, but when I double checked what was shipped it was X-wing 1.0 or destiny stuff only. 

All my 2.0 stuff still says processing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Be aware of the way the 50% off is applied.  I had two Republic packs, then added two ARC-170. Instead of giving me half off on each type...it recalculated to give the discount on both of the less expensive packs.  I remember when Toys R Us did this, so I separated out all my transactions to maximize the BOGO 50%.

 

I ended up getting 3 of the Republic and the last Infiltrator so they were all the same price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ended up with a playmat (they had to finagle with the manager and the marked price was less than what it was ringing up) and got Lando's Falcon too. 

OT quotes could apply here. 

"I am altering the deal, pray I do not alter it further."

 

 

"THERE WILL BE NO BARGAIN!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ArcHammer said:

Ended up with a playmat (they had to finagle with the manager and the marked price was less than what it was ringing up) and got Lando's Falcon too. 

OT quotes could apply here. 

"I am altering the deal, pray I do not alter it further."

 

 

"THERE WILL BE NO BARGAIN!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ArcHammer said:

Ended up with a playmat (they had to finagle with the manager and the marked price was less than what it was ringing up) and got Lando's Falcon too. 

OT quotes could apply here. 

"I am altering the deal, pray I do not alter it further."

 

 

"THERE WILL BE NO BARGAIN!

I wonder how that finagling went down..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...