Nezime

X-Wing sale

14 minutes ago, Wh0isTh3D0ct0r said:

The Wave 3 stuff is back in limited stock on the website. Act fast!

Servants of Strike still out of stock it seems, and BOGOF doesn't seem to be applying any longer?

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, FriendofYoda said:

Servants of Strike still out of stock it seems, and BOGOF doesn't seem to be applying any longer?

It's still BOGO 50%,. The servants pack was still out, but the Guardians of the Republic pack was available again. So i got that and a ARC-170 at 50%, plus the "APRILREADS" code for anther 10% off the whole order.

I didn't think yesterday when I bought 3 vulture droid individual packs. Once i finally buy the Servants pack, i'll have 5 vulture droids... or 7 if i end up wanting two of the other ship! d'oh!

Edited by boow

2 hours ago, IceManHG said:

My order still shows as "Processing" since yesterday. I hope it actually ships....

1 hour ago, Hand of Vecna said:

Same here!

I was in the same boat, but have faith (especially if you picked the standard free shipping option).  I ordered mine close to when they apparently caught the glitch and I was worried, but it just shipped.

1 hour ago, FatherTurin said:

I was in the same boat, but have faith (especially if you picked the standard free shipping option).  I ordered mine close to when they apparently caught the glitch and I was worried, but it just shipped.

There seems to be no pattern to how they are doing this.  I ordered pretty early and mine is still stuck at "processing".

1 hour ago, XPav said:

My order shipped today.   

I would double check your orders online. I made two orders yesterday and got two email notifications confirming shipping, but when I double checked what was shipped it was X-wing 1.0 or destiny stuff only. 

All my 2.0 stuff still says processing.

Be aware of the way the 50% off is applied.  I had two Republic packs, then added two ARC-170. Instead of giving me half off on each type...it recalculated to give the discount on both of the less expensive packs.  I remember when Toys R Us did this, so I separated out all my transactions to maximize the BOGO 50%.

I ended up getting 3 of the Republic and the last Infiltrator so they were all the same price.

Ended up with a playmat (they had to finagle with the manager and the marked price was less than what it was ringing up) and got Lando's Falcon too. 

OT quotes could apply here. 

"I am altering the deal, pray I do not alter it further."

"THERE WILL BE NO BARGAIN!

21 minutes ago, ArcHammer said:

Ended up with a playmat (they had to finagle with the manager and the marked price was less than what it was ringing up) and got Lando's Falcon too. 

8 hours ago, ArcHammer said:

I wonder how that finagling went down..