Nezime

X-Wing sale

For anybody interested in picking up the new factions yet and hasn't, or those just looking to fill out a few things Barnes & Noble currently has X-Wing stuff buy one get one free. The bogo deal also stacks with their currently 10-15% off order totals off of $40-$60.

You will have to make seperate orders if you buy things in a different price bracket, otherwise it will always give you the cheapest items free, and if you do an odd number of items it gives you 40% off your whole order instead.

It's a bit of work to get everything right, but well worth the deal, especially with free shipping. They currently have a good selection of 1e stuff and all the 2e stuff in stock. I just used it to pick up a full seperatist set for myself for less than $100

It just showed in the cart when I added a couple ships I was going to get as a gift. I was thinking about picking up scum and villainy as a faction since I already have the rebels and there is some good overlap, but it it looks like some ships are excluded for no rhyme or reason. If you look at the ship and it says buy one get one 40% off, if you add them to your cart it should just show up as buy one get one free as long as you don't mix prices. Really finicky and it took me awhile to get everything to work right, but well worth it.

Wow. Just got my republic stuff, haven't even played with it yet, could have saved money AND got more ships. Wish they still had good 1.0 stuff in stock. Also doesn't seem to apply to the conversion kits.

Picked up both of the new squadron packs and two ARC-170's for just under $73 total.  It was cheaper to throw it all together and get the extra 15% discount than it would have been to buy the squads and arc's separately.

just picked up a second infiltrator and squadron pack..... then I was forced by the dark side to also go back and buy the Republic lol.   

20 minutes ago, papy72 said:

Why four?  Even naked the cheapest infiltrator is 53 points.  

I got people in need and bought it for em before stock is empty :P Only got two for myself

My local B&N would not give the BOGO on the 2.0 ships despite the sign being there where they have all the ships.  I had them ring up two new A-wings just to check and they did not come up BOGO.  So take advantage of the website while you can!

39 minutes ago, dadocollin said:

My local B&N would not give the BOGO on the 2.0 ships despite the sign being there where they have all the ships.  I had them ring up two new A-wings just to check and they did not come up BOGO.  So take advantage of the website while you can!

Lando's Falcon wasn't eligible for BOGO, but some 1E stuff was.  The discount seemed a little hit or miss.

2 minutes ago, XPav said:

I'm not going to buy into a new faction.

Narrator:  He bought into a new faction

Tell me about it.  I had picked up a couple CIS ships, but I told myself that I would focus on Republic (and resistance).  And anyway, I needed at least another servants and strife and maybe another vulture to run my Grievous + Swarm idea....but two servants of strife for the price of one gets me all the vultures I need....and all in the better looking paint job....

I swear, I was running almost completely on autopilot when I bought them.

3 hours ago, MrSkorm said:

Sadly B&N no longer ship to the EU/UK.

UK never has sales for X-wing

May I ask where this was shown?  Can't seem to find much on their shipping page (or I'm looking in the wrong place).  If we could pay those prices over here (buy 1 get 1 free + 15% discount after) I'd be able to give a friend a nice birthday gift so I could get another player into the game!

Posted (edited)

I was not going to spend money on the new factions but this was too good to pass up.

Republic Squadron Pack

2x Delta-7

1 Arc-170

Total $63

Edited by IceManHG

Posted (edited)

also, the deal in store and even their language online says "buy one get one 50%" but when you go to the cart it shows as BOGO free...

i missed out on the squad packs too, but got 3 droid ships and a jedi fighter. and two of the 1.0 models.

It's even finicky in stores, as I was in one yesterday to get the 50% deal and combined with a extra 20% one item coupon and membership 10% off...  When i got to the register with resistance and first order conversion kits, they didnt give me 50%, presumably cause its 2.0.  I still got it of course! haha.

Edited by boow
added more info