olafurke

Worlds of Android Hardcover only?

No PDF, but it's not for lack of asking.  If you'd like to email customer support with your request, maybe that will help.  If enough people ask, they might do it. 

[edit:] I guess enough people asked!

Edited by themensch

Yeah, it's hardcover only for now. I was hoping otherwise but... Well.

That said, after looking through Worlds, I find it's not as useful as one might hope. Shadows did a fantastic job of covering the bases, so Worlds ends up providing more deep detail and color than additional content. e.g. The details of just how the space elevator was constructed or how a clone is grown are interesting and might provide some inspiration for plot hooks, but it doesn't really bring anything new to the table.

Edited by TheLonelySandPerson

WOOTRS!!!!

Just bought it.

Here is the link. https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/271678/The-Worlds-of-Android

Edit: Just to add, they have the two gatefolds as separate PDFs as a single image to make the main PDF not go wild with it in there. This is good.

Edit 2: For those not familiar with this book. It is a total fluff book. There are no rules in it. It is a setting book intended for authors of the novels. For those looking for a lot of background information on the setting, this is a good book.

Edited by Torg Smith