AdmiralOldOwlz

Rebellion in the RIM, Cards, rules & pics

Just now, Drasnighta said:

Gozanti in the first instance.

Konstantine’s Arquitens in the second.

Moments before the Chimaera shows up.

I need to see this one again. was really great.

"now THIS is a star destroyer"
"Ok, lets get out of here"

Priceless 😁

Posted (edited)

IIRC the Arquitens shrugged it off. That’s when Sato came to the rescue. Chimaera arrive moments later.

so Rogue and Bomber. But the 2400 was a wreck from poor maintenance. So some sort of black-black bomber but with lousy squad-squad offense or less HP?

Edited by Church14

3 hours ago, Drasnighta said:

They've got Ciena as Crew, I thought.

Oh right that's true. All the more reason Armada should get Thane too then :D Maybe make him as an upgrade card

On 3/29/2019 at 11:11 AM, AdmiralOldOwlz said:

swm31_spread.png

Is it me or the Exogorth token is pretty huge? Seems it's about the size of an objective card. If I'm not wrong a small ship base is smaller than an objective card so an Exogorth would be larger than a small ship? Didn't seem so huge in ESB

3 hours ago, Muelmuel said:

Is it me or the Exogorth token is pretty huge? Seems it's about the size of an objective card. If I'm not wrong a small ship base is smaller than an objective card so an Exogorth would be larger than a small ship? Didn't seem so huge in ESB

Could basically be representing the “danger zone” of it, rather than its actual mass and body

If you compare the size of the debris tokens/ships on debris tokens they don't match real sizes at all.

Plus, remember the range of the scale varies. ;)

9 hours ago, Muelmuel said:

The upgrade cards also look to be nearly the same size as the squadron/objective cards, so I would take any scaling in this image with a grain of salt.

Posted (edited)
On 5/9/2019 at 9:03 AM, Tokra said:

Even when they did not destroy a Star Destroyer, it would be strange to see a YT2400 that can one shot an Arquitens (in Armada) 😁, but it was a Gozanti that they destroyed, if i remember right.

But it might be one of the best fittings for it. Unless they want to use the X-Wing ones. Leebo for example.

It was a Gozanti, and the reason it destroyed it was because they were rigged full of explosives.

The Arquitens was unaffected (and also not a Star Destroyer) and they ran away when the ISD showed up.

Would also give the YT a good reason to have the "Bomber" keyword, and maybe an ability based around that?

Edited by ClassicalMoser

On 5/15/2019 at 10:34 AM, Muelmuel said:

In ESB the falcon is barely as large as one of the Exogorth’s teeth. Per wookiepedia, they can grow to over 900m long. So they would dwarf any small ship, are probably larger than any of the mediums, and are nearly as large as some of the large ships.