Cubanboy

Epic and more Happy Friday

The Star Jewel.

It may not be an iconic or famous ship itself, but it resembles Jabba's Sail Barge and that aesthetic fits in well with the rest of the Scum while being striking on its own.

Edited by Jokubas

A Naboo Cruiser for the Republic would be really cool IMO. In my wildest dreams though? The Crucible from Clone Wars would be a fun Republic equivalent to the Rebel Transport. No guns, droid dude who has a name I forgot, Lightsaber parts as cargo. It's not gonna happen, but it looks so cool. 

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Crucible

Edited by Hippie Moosen

23 minutes ago, LagJanson said:

I’m not wishing for new ships yet. I’m hoping for a better polished epic game first. Then I’ve got a wish list...

Yo, man, dream big!!

15 minutes ago, outerrimrebel said:

People actually play Epic?  Here I thought they just bought the ships to get the repaints and the upgrade cards to buff ships.  :D

HA HA HA, I've never heard that one before. . .

2 minutes ago, BlodVargarna said:

What news are people hearing about Epic?

IT'S

A

THING!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Cubanboy said:

So much great news today,

With people hearing news about epic, my question is what new Epic Ships do you want to see this year?

Well that makes up for the Hyperspace announcement. I am really starting to despise when competiveness becomes the focal point of a hobby. It really makes the game boring and homoginious. I call it the MLG syndrome where the select halo fan base turned multiplayer into no shields no tracker Rifles only playlists and the only trick was the  overused 360 no scope headshot (it was in Halo before it was in COD).

But credit where credit is due and it is not in Hyperspace format Horary for X-wing Epic

also...

21 minutes ago, BVRCH said:

Do these rumours have concrete sources? Or are they just Adepticon murmurings? Either way I'm glad to hear something regarding Epic.

Q&A section, to tired to dig up time stamps right now. I'm guessing more detailed information will be available in April alongside the Wave 5 info or possibly as part of the Wave 5 info.

9 minutes ago, Hiemfire said:

Q&A section, to tired to dig up time stamps right now. I'm guessing more detailed information will be available in April alongside the Wave 5 info or possibly as part of the Wave 5 info.

Thank you! I'm happy to dig through the vid to find it.