Sign in to follow this  
Cubanboy

Happy Friday

The campaign. I would definitely get more replay value out of it; I don't think I would play with the SSD all that often. But "more objectives" has been my hope for a long time; I'm so glad they're releasing new objectives NOT with the SSD so that more people can afford to play them.

Yeah, I'm definitely going to get the new campaign box.  Not sure about the SSD, because with two kids dropping 150+ on a single model is hard to swallow, awesome as it is.  That's like 5 other Armada models-worth, which is important as I have to own both sides to get a game in locally.

Personally I'm not too impressed with the campaign, but that has more to do with the disappointment in the last campaign. I'm trying to be hopeful based on the things they said. As for right now, the SSD is still the apple of my eye.

Campaign. 

New objectives

New squads 

New Terrain

New Titles

New Crew

should be a nice infusion of cards. It’s honestly what I’ve been asking for for a while and I am happy. Just a bit disappointed at no new model or expansion for Rebels for what will probably end up being over 2 years.