Tealadin

Clone Wars Unit Request & Speculation

On 4/25/2019 at 10:46 AM, SpiderMana said:

Also you’re skipping the part where he overthrew ******* Mandalore.

Was it the weak, pacifist, nucanon Mandalore? Sure. But still.

His and Opress’s prison breakout scene is truly the best part of the entire series. Practical Force Power use, so refreshing. 

2 hours ago, FearofaBlankPlanet said:

On a surge:block one of the fallen zombies rises from death once more? 

I mean I assumed they would gain lifeforce by draining it from others (as an attack), but.

21 hours ago, That Blasted Samophlange said:

Zombies man... ghosts, energy bow archers.. so much to like.

hum so u want this game to turn like warhammer now ? if it gets that popular , i wouldnt mind

3 hours ago, gmcc said:

hum so u want this game to turn like warhammer now ? if it gets that popular , i wouldnt mind

Oh, pal, there is SO much more weirder things in Legends.  Trust me, this is tame by comparison. 

5 minutes ago, Paladin Ignatius said:

Oh, pal, there is SO much more weirder things in Legends.  Trust me, this is tame by comparison. 

i know, i just doubt they'll add legends things to the game : (

15 minutes ago, Paladin Ignatius said:

And that right there is what I hate about the reboot.  We lose so much awesome stuff!

Post-reboot we have been seeing some of the cool things from legends be reintroduced back into canon, such as Thrawn, and we'll likely see more given time. 

40 minutes ago, That Blasted Samophlange said:

Don't think of it as losing said ‘stuff’, but it heroically sacrificing itself to remove all the horrible creations that went along with the good..

Not that there wasn't any, but could you list three things in Legends we are better off without?  I want to know what to avoid.

Image result for stormtrooper peeking around the corner

1 hour ago, Paladin Ignatius said:

Not that there wasn't any, but could you list three things in Legends we are better off without?  I want to know what to avoid.

Image result for stormtrooper peeking around the corner

The Force Unleashed 2? The confusion regarding how many times the death star plans were stolen? 

Posted (edited)
On 4/26/2019 at 12:34 PM, FearofaBlankPlanet said:

Yes to all of the above with a sideorder of Naboo N-1 starfighters  :)

I like the Gungan's organic aesthetic too; Gungan Catapults and kaadu riders would be great to see.

I know you mean in the game, but if you want an N-1 that's basically perfectly in-scale for terrain, check ebay for the old AMT/ERTL Naboo N-1 model kit. It's dead easy to assemble and is pre-coloured/chromed for people who don't care for painting. You can usually grab them for about £5-10 on auction, or 15-ish BIN.

Edited by Yodhrin

5 hours ago, That Blasted Samophlange said:

The crystal Star

Darksaber

Courtship of princess Leia

Sun crusher

Beldorian

I could go on..

5 hours ago, FearofaBlankPlanet said:

The Force Unleashed 2? The confusion regarding how many times the death star plans were stolen? 

Oh, yeah, I forgot about those.  Okay, Legends isn't all its cracked up to be.  Thanks for the info dump!

1 hour ago, Rebel dude said:

i want clone commandos and who can forget shock troopers like fox Thorn and all of them i like horn company in the  episode were Eth koth got. captured form grievous and a clone saves hes life

The good news is that clone commandos are canon (they appear in a couple of Clone Wars eps) and they fit well into existing unit types (I imagine them as a Republic equivalent to Pathfinders or Death Troopers). 

20 hours ago, FearofaBlankPlanet said:

The good news is that clone commandos are canon (they appear in a couple of Clone Wars eps) and they fit well into existing unit types (I imagine them as a Republic equivalent to Pathfinders or Death Troopers). 

Wouldn't that slot better be filled by ARC troopers?

Aside from that, clones have great spec ops potential between those two and ARF-Troopers (equivalent for Commandos and Scout Troopers?)

14 minutes ago, LennoxPoodle said:

Wouldn't that slot better be filled by ARC troopers?

Aside from that, clones have great spec ops potential between those two and ARF-Troopers (equivalent for Commandos and Scout Troopers?)

No, ARCs would be better as a generic operative option.  We only see them work in teams twice in the EU, both in original CW cartoon, while their normal depiction was working solo.  In TCW, we saw them work in pairs, at most, which is certainly doable within Legion's force structure without giving them a multi-mini unit.

Darth Maul, Asajj Ventress, Savage Opress and their lesser known friend Sick Benchpress.

Geonosians as a low defense, high speed core unit with built in Jump 2 would be great for CIS. 

But most importantly... 

BIG

MOTHERFORKING

HEAVIES