Jump to content
Karneck

STAR WARS ARMADA 2019 WORLDS FINAL LIVESTREAM

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Green Knight said:

Trying to watch finals... holy **** its a bad quality stream!

Next time pay/ship me all the right equipment. Otherwise, don't ******* complain.

I was lucky enough I was allowed to stream with what I had on hand.

 

Tell it to FFG.

Edited by Karneck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Karneck said:

Next time pay/ship me all the right equipment. Otherwise, don't ******* complain.

I was lucky enough I was allowed to stream with what I had on hand.

  

 Tell it to FFG.

I will tell it to FFG.

They will double their efforts (and 10x their bandwidth).

The Emperor is not as forgiving as us, the players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Green Knight said:

I will tell it to FFG.

They will double their efforts (and 10x their bandwidth).

The Emperor is not as forgiving as us, the players.

I plan too as well, to contact customer feedback and tell them.

It was a huge shock when we found out and the community jumped into action to do what we could.

Edited by Karneck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Truthiness said:

Glad to hear. John and I very much went off topic...a lot...

Sometimes I got the feeling you actually understood the game being played... but then I realized you're just professional commentators

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Green Knight said:

Sometimes I got the feeling you actually understood the game being played... but then I realized you're just professional commentators

Hey now, I was able to guess what the **** was happening without actually being able to see a bloody thing. Most of the match I was trying to look around Karneck's butt.

Also...at least we didn't call the station the "medical center" (unironically)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...