Mighty

FFG Panel at Adepticon

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, SpiderMana said:

Aaaaand (FOR LEGION) Card Pack

1 minute ago, dsul413 said:

Upgrade card packs for Legion, hopefully they roll that way for X Wing.

This bodes well for X-Wing. Here's to hoping we see FFG follow through on what they said last year.

Edited by Skitch_

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, TasteTheRainbow said:

Honestly that still seems early. That’s just a couple weeks away!

I have a feeling there's a reason it has to be there and I'm wondering if that reason is related to Resistance Season 2 and/or Episode IX. EDIT: Or the Mandalorian or the Clone Wars.

Edited by CaptainJaguarShark

3 minutes ago, Hiemfire said:

Epic 2.0 Soon. Development finished. @Darth Meanie 

Oh wait, Didn't they say they would be at Adepticon. They may have asked the question. :D 

Yeah, Darth Meanie was leaning towards going. I'm not sure he would have attended the panel though, so tagging him is the best course of action. I'm sure he wants to know quickly.

Will have to wait and see what they can get from the Hyena and Resistance transport spreads, but not much for X-Wing. 

Armada goes full casual rpg. Legion models get an upgrade in quality. Legion players envy our app and regular point adjustments. 

Epic 2.0 is done in development, so amazing, and coming soon. 

Hot dog! So what r we expecting from 2.0 epic? Some sort of campaign? New maneouver dials and templates? Or just a straight up card pack to replace/rejig all the 1.0 epic cards?

I'm really impressed by how much X-wings production seems to be sped up. 3rd wave just dropped, 4th wave has been revealed for a while now, they're getting ready to officially reveal the 5th wave, and we have confirmation that not only have they been working on Epic, but it's pretty much done at least with development. All this done less than a year after the relaunch seems pretty great. Can't wait to dust off my old Rebel Transport for Epic.

5 minutes ago, TBot said:

Hot dog! So what r we expecting from 2.0 epic? Some sort of campaign? New maneouver dials and templates? Or just a straight up card pack to replace/rejig all the 1.0 epic cards?

A later question about scenario play led back to Epic. Basically, Epic play will heavily feature scenarios and story-driven play. Neat!