Mighty

FFG Panel at Adepticon

Greetings from Germany. :)

FFG said that there will be a product announcement and Q&A with Alex Davy and Brooks Flugaur-Leavitt for Armada/Legion and X Wing at 1 PM. As far as I know FFG won`` t stream the event. Is there anybody else with a camera or video equipment for documenting new ships or expansions (if they show any)? 😃

I figured there would be more people posting that they will be streaming from the panel.   Last year there were like two or three.   No I can't even find one, especially if fifth trooper isn't doing one.

Part of it, from a X-Wing perspective, is that we were expecting announcements for the game; I don't know about you guys, but I'm not at all expecting a big announcement. We've gotten so much for 2.0 already, and with Wave 4 already announced...I'd be surprised if we see any big reveals for us.

Armada I think has a bigger chance of a big announcement, since they've gotten basically nothing other than the delayed SSD.

1 minute ago, Kanawolf said:

I figured there would be more people posting that they will be streaming from the panel.   Last year there were like two or three.   No I can't even find one, especially if fifth trooper isn't doing one.

It is 12:14 in Chicago where Adepticon is at. Patience.

3 hours ago, Indy_com said:

I think The Fifth trooper are streaming everything.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd0GhVw1I14cjsEqPCvVb2Q/videos

I couldn't find any indication of an upcoming stream on their website or twitter, etc. Any idea where they announced that or are hosting it?

I did see they were live streaming Legion events, though.

19 minutes ago, dsul413 said:

Part of it, from a X-Wing perspective, is that we were expecting announcements for the game; I don't know about you guys, but I'm not at all expecting a big announcement. We've gotten so much for 2.0 already, and with Wave 4 already announced...I'd be surprised if we see any big reveals for us.

Armada I think has a bigger chance of a big announcement, since they've gotten basically nothing other than the delayed SSD.

Yea I can’t see much beyond epic for X-wing being announced today.

8 minutes ago, CaptainJaguarShark said:

I couldn't find any indication of an upcoming stream on their website or twitter, etc. Any idea where they announced that or are hosting it?

I did see they were live streaming Legion events, though.

They're hosting it on YouTube I believe.

Posted (edited)

Gold Squadron has it too, but I'm willing to bet that FFG's stream is better quality...but who knows?

Edit: NVM, FFG is streaming Outer Rim play...GSP it is.

Edited by dsul413

21 minutes ago, TasteTheRainbow said:

Yea I can’t see much beyond epic for X-wing being announced today.

I can see them getting an early jump on announcing Wave 5, with U-Wings, A-Wings, Interceptors, TIE Bombers, and StarVipers getting an official 2.0 re-release.

Just now, PhantomFO said:

I can see them getting an early jump on announcing Wave 5, with U-Wings, A-Wings, Interceptors, TIE Bombers, and StarVipers getting an official 2.0 re-release.

Yea I guess. Then they just wait for the actual new wave 5 stuff.