Sign in to follow this  
Captain Weather

Lost Army - Keflavik Airport, Iceland. If by any chance you see it around online somewhere, please let me know!

Hey y'all.

Pretty bummed but I was actually on my way to Adepticon with my army when I left it in a bathroom in Keflavik Airport. I got off my plane (ended up missing the flight) but was unable to find them even with police assistance.

It's a slim shot I know but if you see them around somewhere please let me know (I assume seeing them online is most likely, but you never know). The army case I was carrying had everything except for my Airspeeder, 3 AT-RTs, and a couple of unpainted squads I had on my work bench at home and everything has a tonne of sentimental value to me.

Thanks for all your help! And if you're at Adepticon for the LCQ I'll see you there with a borrowed army. I'll be in a Han Solo singlet. Trust me you'll recognise it, so please feel free to come say hello!

- Intel Officer Luke

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Captain Weather said:

Hey y'all.

Pretty bummed but I was actually on my way to Adepticon with my army when I left it in a bathroom in Keflavik Airport. I got off my plane (ended up missing the flight) but was unable to find them even with police assistance.

It's a slim shot I know but if you see them around somewhere please let me know (I assume seeing them online is most likely, but you never know). The army case I was carrying had everything except for my Airspeeder, 3 AT-RTs, and a couple of unpainted squads I had on my work bench at home and everything has a tonne of sentimental value to me.

Thanks for all your help! And if you're at Adepticon for the LCQ I'll see you there with a borrowed army. I'll be in a Han Solo singlet. Trust me you'll recognise it, so please feel free to come say hello!

- Intel Officer Luke

your desert rats from the videos?

Man that sucks, i hope you find them.

Edited by Darth evil

Ouch. Hate to hear that. 

Was going to offer up my stuff for your use since I’m not playing but looks like you have that covered.