Sign in to follow this  
GandofGand

LFG - Austin

Anyone in Austin, TX currently running a SW Game that maybe has room for another player? 

Or has a group in need of a GM? Though I would prefer to run D6 as GM, while I like FFG okay as a player, its a lot of work for 

me to GM these days in any case I've been working up a campaign to run IF I can get the players. 

Okay, I'll try and aim for a Friday, but first I got to get myself a new place to live where maybe I can get my stuff out of storage...or at least get a restful nights sleep...8P 

Will keep y'all posted on when I want to get started when and where we'll have an initial meet'n'greet to discuss the Campaign and do Chargen etc...

Posted (edited)

Sooo as it turns it its going to HAVE to be Sunday as I'm getting my official work Schedule which starts next week. 

I'll post up the initial gather date as soon as I have it worked out. I'll shoot for the 14th for now. 

I'll post up the location later but likely at the Dragons Lair for ease of location for SA folks. 

Edited by GandofGand

4 hours ago, GandofGand said:

Sooo as it turns it its going to HAVE to be Sunday as I'm getting my official work Schedule which starts next week. 

I'll post up the initial gather date as soon as I have it worked out. I'll shoot for the 14th for now. 

I'll post up the location later but likely at the Dragons Lair for ease of location for SA folks. 

I'm not aware of any conflicts. Haven't been in Dragon's Lair in ages, but it's not far from where I live.

So, right now, we're looking at 6-7, including a GM, correct?

Well I PMed the SA guy and haven't gotten a reply so right now we're at 3 players as my other SA buddy declined, but I did get another long-time friend interested enough to want to play.

Gonna hit up some other folks to see if they might be up for it.