Sign in to follow this  
Cubanboy

Happy Friday

I've been digging the First Order lately.  TIE/sf is a sleeper.  Not quite as flashy as the RZ-2 A-Wing, but solid.  Heck, I've even tried running with the gunner lately.  TIE Silencer is just wicked fun.

On the other hand, Scum just got Starvipers in Hyperspace.  Starvipers & Fangs < 3

Will be getting Seps to see how the droid swarm matches up to the TIE swarm. Overall, I still love playing Empire- so much risk/reward dependent on your piloting skill due to their fragility. Scum is second, but my Imperials are still my favorite faction.

Happy Friday indeed!

I’ve got such an outrageous affection for the Clone Wars cartoon and the prequels, I will be spending a lot of time painting, list building, and staring lovingly at my Republic models. 

Now I just have the figure out what to do with the Torrents...

Republic and CIS need more playtesting on my end. I’ve been up far too long, so our brief test games so far were hard to focus on.

Looking forward to trying out 4x ARCs, any list with more than 2 Vultures (all I could get my hands on today was SoS and the Infiltrator, while my friend got GotR and an ARC)., and mixing Jedi and Sith into the mix.

CIS feels like it has a relatively high skill cap, tbh? Depends on the list, I’m sure, but keeping stuff in range without blocking anyone was tough. Hoping more Vultures will help there.

Still torn between Rebels and Empire myself. It’s always a battle to decide which to play, now with more Hyperspace options, it may take me weeks just to figure out what I’m going to play. I will be dabbling in Republic soon and hoping for something to release for Seps to interest me so I can grab an Infiltrator.