Sign in to follow this  
NeonWolf

Spare Parts Missing from Builder?

Am I missing something or is the Spare Parts Canister upgrade missing from the Official Squadbuilder?

You can search in the card browser and it will return a result, but there is no image/card associated with the title. I haven't seen it come up as an option on any ships I've been adding to squads either.

Um...Actually...Spare Parts Canister isn't showing up as an option in Hyperspace mode even after equipping an Astromech.

Seems to be working in Extended Mode in the OSB (Official Squadbuilder). Check the points PDF and it is supposed to be Hyperspace Legal

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, NeonWolf said:

Um...Actually...Spare Parts Canister isn't showing up as an option in Hyperspace mode even after equipping an Astromech.

Seems to be working in Extended Mode in the OSB (Official Squadbuilder). Check the points PDF and it is supposed to be Hyperspace Legal

Nevermind first part of my post.   It's showing up for me.  If you have Calibrated Laser Targeting, remember, you won't be able to equip it because that takes a mod slot.

Edited by AlexW

4 minutes ago, AllWingsStandyingBy said:

It's also missing from the FFG Expansion packs, too.  1 Squad Pack, 1 Delta, and 1 ARC... and only one Spare Parts Canister card... :(

Yeah it's only in the Squadron pack for the Republic right now. Come wave 4 you'll be able to get it from the Resistance Transport pack too, but that doesn't help people much right now.