Hippie Moosen

Wave 3's cards and points are up in the Builder

4 minutes ago, Skitchx said:

Yes! And just pass the lock through all of them one at a time as they fire. Effectively a focus/lock on 5 ships. At least 6 guaranteed damage.

Probably swap one of them for Tucker?

Just now, BlueAce said:

Did we ever get an official answer to purple actions?

They take a force to perform. They decided it is a good balance between not having the action at all and being way too powerful.

Just now, Innese said:

Yes, just a normal action that required you to spend a Force

Thanks. That seems like a steep price to pay for it but I might be missing something. 

Not sure if 119 points Anakin is worth it. But im gonna try it i guess, supernatural reflexes, R4P17, 7B, and Spare Parts seems like a real ace.

Adding a 75 points Palp Wolffe and wondering if any 2 ship list is really playable atm..

Just now, BlueAce said:

Thanks. That seems like a steep price to pay for it but I might be missing something. 

Taking a stress for a red action is also often a steep price to pay.  Mathematically, sometimes getting an extra evade token is worth the force.  Someone like Anakin or Mace who has 3x Force Charges can do well with it.

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, ccjacks3 said:

Now I'm wondering if I need to order another ARC. Bought 1 of each republic item and it seems like I can maybe run two arcs with two low init jedi. 

Another member of the forum got his Wave 3 stuff already. From his posts yesterday, it looks like you can run all the unique ARC's off of one expansion as long as you have Rebel ARC's and some medium base's for them. Only one copy of each of the cards, but the base tokens allocated the pilots nicely in the pack.

Edited by Hippie Moosen

10 minutes ago, prauxim said:

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

Sorry.

Har har.  you did in fact get a chuckle out of me.

dang, I tried to rebuild one and I can't save either.

4 minutes ago, PanchoX1 said:

Har har.  you did in fact get a chuckle out of me.

dang, I tried to rebuild one and I can't save either.

Seems to be a hyperspace problem? My Saved Hyper lists are gone ...

Just now, feltipern1 said:

Probably due to the Hyperspace update we got today.

Yes, but it’s also super disappointing that it deleted the lists. After the points drop it was able to remove non legal cards from lists without straight up deleting the list.

3 minutes ago, millertime059 said:

Yes, but it’s also super disappointing that it deleted the lists. After the points drop it was able to remove non legal cards from lists without straight up deleting the list.

Check again - for a little while today, none of my saved lists were accessible while they were updating with Seps and Republic, but fifteen minutes - half-an-hour later, everything was back.

2 minutes ago, feltipern1 said:

Check again - for a little while today, none of my saved lists were accessible while they were updating with Seps and Republic, but fifteen minutes - half-an-hour later, everything was back.

Nope. Nothing. I only had half a dozen lists because my phone recently bricked so it wasn’t a huge loss though.

Just remade a few and moved on.

Ho ho!   Energy-Cased Shell combined with Munitions Failsafe!

Separatist Drone (22)
Energy-Shell Charges (4)
Grappling Struts (3)
Munitions Failsafe (1)

Separatist Drone (22)
Energy-Shell Charges (4)
Grappling Struts (3)
Munitions Failsafe (1)

Separatist Drone (22)
Energy-Shell Charges (4)
Grappling Struts (3)
Munitions Failsafe (1)

Separatist Drone (22)
Energy-Shell Charges (4)
Grappling Struts (3)
Munitions Failsafe (1)

Separatist Drone (22)
Energy-Shell Charges (4)
Grappling Struts (3)
Munitions Failsafe (1)

Separatist Drone (22)
Energy-Shell Charges (4)
Grappling Struts (3)
Munitions Failsafe (1)

Trade Federation Drone (20)
Total: 200

All attacks are at Init 3, except the I1 blocker.   If you miss with the missile, you don't spend the charge.   I think that's a pretty nasty combo, but not unbeatable.  Makes me want to go up against a bunch of Jedi ships, though.  

11 minutes ago, heychadwick said:

All attacks are at Init 3, except the I1 blocker.   If you miss with the missile, you don't spend the charge.   I think that's a pretty nasty combo, but not unbeatable.  Makes me want to go up against a bunch of Jedi ships, though.  

Hmm. I built a similar list without the TFD, opting for Hull Upgrades, one less Energy Shell, and w/out the Munitions Failsafe.

Dang, I’m going to have to dig out extra copies of some upgrades I never thought I’d use more than 4 of 😂

24 minutes ago, SpiderMana said:

Hmm. I built a similar list without the TFD, opting for Hull Upgrades, one less Energy Shell, and w/out the Munitions Failsafe.

Dang, I’m going to have to dig out extra copies of some upgrades I never thought I’d use more than 4 of 😂

TFD is for blocking, which I feel all good lists need.  

I think Munitions Failsafe is going to be brilliant with Energy-Cased Shell.  It's one point and it allows the Vultures to get some decent firepower.  If you happen to miss (easy enough with these guys and only a Calculation) than you still get to have the shot.  Fantastic way to boost their firepower.    I happen to have 3 Conversion kits and the FO kit and think I've got enough. 

1 hour ago, heychadwick said:

TFD is for blocking, which I feel all good lists need.  

I think Munitions Failsafe is going to be brilliant with Energy-Cased Shell.  It's one point and it allows the Vultures to get some decent firepower.  If you happen to miss (easy enough with these guys and only a Calculation) than you still get to have the shot.  Fantastic way to boost their firepower.    I happen to have 3 Conversion kits and the FO kit and think I've got enough. 

Don’t forget that you now have to trigger Munitions Failsafe after rolling attack dice! Its no longer a safety net for if the attack completely hits/misses.

12 hours ago, SpiderMana said:

Hmm. I built a similar list without the TFD, opting for Hull Upgrades, one less Energy Shell, and w/out the Munitions Failsafe.😂

I have been thinking about that extra hull a lot.  I bet it's really useful.   Staying alive long enough to use your missiles is good.  I wish I could have both MF and Hull Upgrade.

10 hours ago, Innese said:

Don’t forget that you now have to trigger Munitions Failsafe after rolling attack dice! Its no longer a safety net for if the attack completely hits/misses.

Oh, yeah!  I had to re-read that card again! It is different.   I really appreciate the heads up!