Hippie Moosen

Wave 3's cards and points are up in the Builder

Just now, Hippie Moosen said:

Hyperspace seems to be updated now. looks like the ARC wont be allowed on the Republic at first, and the Separatists don't get their Vultures? that can't be right can it? Well we'll know when they update the point lists on the sub site.

Yeah this doesn't make sense. Separatists being the swarm faction but don't give them the vulture? When they made all of FO and resistance hyperspace legal? Probably just a trademarked FFG blunder

1 minute ago, Hippie Moosen said:

Hyperspace seems to be updated now. looks like the ARC wont be allowed on the Republic at first, and the Separatists don't get their Vultures? that can't be right can it? Well we'll know when they update the point lists on the sub site, I suppose.

Give it alittle to finish updating. :) It looked at first as if the CW factions weren't going to be Hyperspace legal (roughly 30 min ago actually).

Posted (edited)

Brilliant Evasion 0 points on 0 agility.  Confirmed on Kanan. :D

Energy Shell Charges being only 4 points really scares me.  Just seems like an excessive amount of dice to be throwing at that price, without requiring a lock.  Vultures aren't tough, but it's not too unlikely that even two 3-red focused attacks fails to kill one at Range 3.

104th ARC-170 seem a bit cheap at 42.  Compared to other 3-red jousters, it just seems a bit low.

I'm surprised the Blue Torrent (Init 3 Talent) is 4 points more than the Gold Init 2 untalented.  That seems like a huge jump from 25 to 29 for only 1 Init and a talent slot.

Edited by theBitterFig

6 minutes ago, Hiemfire said:

3 dice at I3 vs 3 dice at I6...

4 minutes ago, prauxim said:

Higher initiative has a multiplicative effect on pretty much the value of pretty much everything. E.g. you'd expect the jump from PS1 to 5 in an Awing to cost less than it would in an Xwing, and 7B upgrade it from Awing stats to xwing stats

I suppose...still feels weird.

2 minutes ago, theBitterFig said:

Brilliant Evasion 0 points on 0 agility.  Confirmed on Kanan. :D

And it seems the Squadbuilder miscalculates Delta 7B and Brilliant Evasion.

Yeah! First bug of the day!

3 minutes ago, theBitterFig said:

104th ARC-170 seem a bit cheap at 42.  Compared to other 3-red jousters, it just seems a bit low.

As expected, the Rep ARC is more aggressively priced on release, shades of the RZ-2 situation. I don't think it's a big deal, but these Rep ARCs look priced to play.

1 minute ago, SabineKey said:

I suppose...still feels weird.

Agreed.

Considering that they also scaled Calibrated Laser Targeting, they probably could have left Delta 7b as a flat 15, +1/+2/+3 points on Init 4/5/6, and reduced the scaling on CLT.

Just now, KaLeu said:

And it seems the Squadbuilder miscalculates Delta 7B and Brilliant Evasion.

Yeah! First bug of the day!

Nope.  Base stats and not adjusted stats are used for the pricing of variable-price upgrades, per the rules reference.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, theBitterFig said:

Nope.  Base stats and not adjusted stats are used for the pricing of variable-price upgrades, per the rules reference.

I stand corrected. So Stealth Device on the Sith Infiltrator with Cloak seems good?

Edited by KaLeu

5 minutes ago, pyoinator said:

Also 7B and stealth/shield/hull

Scailing cost upgrades go off of the base stats on the pilot card and don't take other upgrades into account. Pg 23 of the RR under List Building.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Skitchx said:

And here I am playing around with a 6-Gold Squadron Trooper Homing Missile list. I must have missed the boat...

I was thinking the same, all with Sync. Console too?

Edited by Innese

1 minute ago, feltipern1 said:

Give it a day or so to roll out to the app stores; I'm sure we'll get the updates before too long.

Close the app. It worked for me

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Innese said:

I was thinking the same, all with Sync. Console too?

Yes! And just pass the lock through all of them one at a time as they fire. Effectively a focus/lock on 5 ships. At least 6 guaranteed damage.

Edited by Skitchx