Rangor

Polish Aethersprite spoiler

Posted (edited)

Luminara Unduli.  I4.  2 Force.  When a friendly ship at range 0-2 defends, if it is not in the attacker's [bullseye], you may spend 1 [force].  If you do, change 1 [crit] to a [hit] or 1 [hit] to a [focus].

Bariss is exactly the opposite: I4 1 Force.

When a friendly ship at range 0-2 attacks and the defender is in its bullseye arc, you may spend 1 [force]. If you do, change one [focus] to a [hit] or one [hit] to a [crit].

Edited by Rangor

Posted (edited)

Luminara (I4, 2 Force):

While a friendly ship at range 0-2 is defending, if it is not in the attacker's bullseye, you may spend 1 Force. If you do, that ship may change 1 crit]result to a hit, or one hit result to a focus.

Bariss (I4, 1 Force):

While a friendly ship at range 0-2 is attacking, if the defender is in its's bullseye, you may spend 1 Force. If you do, that ship may change 1 hit result to a crit, or one focus result to a hit.

Edited by svelok

4 minutes ago, svelok said:

Luminara (I4, 2 Force):

While a friendly ship at range 0-2 is defending, if it is not in the attacker's bullseye, you may spend 1 Force. If you do, that ship may change 1 crit]result to a hit, or one hit result to a focus.

Bariss (I4, 1 Force):

While a friendly ship at range 0-2 is attacking, if it is not in the defender's bullseye, you may spend 1 Force. If you do, that ship may change 1 hit result to a crit, or one focus result to a crit.

Bariss is wrong. Its if the defender is inside of the attackers bullseye arc

1 minute ago, thespaceinvader said:

Luminara seems very strong. 

Seems they are pretty good to fly together, beeing able to boost each other offensiv and defensiv. 

Also both pilot 4.  

Whoah, both Luminara and Bariss seem really good, the two of them plus other clones and/or Jedi seems like it can be really good. Hm, maybe Obi, Ahsoka, Bariss, and Luminara? All four have abilities that can affect themselves and others.

Also Anakin looks like the rumors were confirmed by this even if Google is ridiculous with translations.

Posted (edited)

Well Anakin reads if you execute a red manover and there is a ship at range 0-1 inside your firing arc or your bullseye firinyg arc you may spend 1 Force to remove one stress token

Edited by Green Squadron 3

2 minutes ago, KiraYamatoSF said:

Obi, Ahsoka, Bariss, and Luminara?

In one list? I highly doubt it. That would mean each pilot would be 50 or under. 

The lowest Force user I can think of right now is a generic Inquisitor at i3 with one Force at 38 points. I'd expect only the generics would be under 45. But I guess we'll know this week! 

13 minutes ago, thespaceinvader said:

In the n1 best guess.

15 minutes ago, MegaSilver said:

Dang no R2D2 spoiled? 

Or a future ETA-2.

Republic offers a lot of Anakins. 

Wonder how long he'll be the faction's only I6. Forever?

16 minutes ago, MegaSilver said:

Dang no R2D2 spoiled? 

14 minutes ago, thespaceinvader said:

In the n1 best guess.

You can see the edge of an R2-something card with art that sure looks like D2, indeed within the N-1 spread. So we probably have to wait another wave for him.

As for who to pair Bariss and Luminara with, why not Mace? Powerful i4 squad just like that.

20 minutes ago, kempokid said:

In one list? I highly doubt it. That would mean each pilot would be 50 or under. 

The lowest Force user I can think of right now is a generic Inquisitor at i3 with one Force at 38 points. I'd expect only the generics would be under 45. But I guess we'll know this week! 

It depends if the configs are baked into the cost of the Aether, i mean the statline is almost the same as the Tie prototype, but worse since it trades a shield for a hull. The dial is somewhat the same, though R4 can add so much. Also, if Resistance and FO are an indication, new factions with few ships might be costed more aggressively. 

Seventh Sister is I4 with 2 charges like Luminara is, where Bariss only has 1, and costs 46 right now. And then Ahsoka is I3 with 2 charges. Obi would push the cost a bit since he is I5 with 3 charges, and Grand Inq is 56 witg 2 charges.

Not saying all 4 fit in with all having 7B or Calibrated but all bareboned might happen or some having configs.

7 minutes ago, SpiderMana said:

You can see the edge of an R2-something card with art that sure looks like D2, indeed within the N-1 spread. So we probably have to wait another wave for him.

As for who to pair Bariss and Luminara with, why not Mace? Powerful i4 squad just like that.

Eh unfortunately I don't think so. There are 3 astros in the pack from what we see in the spread. One is R2 Astromech, another is R2-C4, and one more who looks like he uses the same art as R2-D6 from first edition. Thing is the name doesn't seem to be the same, but I could be wrong.