Reactor Terminal

Characters you'd like to see...( Before the ones you haven't)..

So ...I can understand a need for FFG to spread things out... You don't want to make all the cards for characters we know and love before the ones most of us haven't heard of...(like Poe's dad).

So..   if you could pick a character that you know and love that hasn't been represented yet .. who would you pick? 

😜

Kes was a good add IMO. I would like to have R2D2 as a character rather than a support but I get why they didn't.

Due to my age and what I loved about Star Wars as a kid, I'm keen to make an Ewok based decks. Overall, quite happy with characters they've introduced so far. Only character I'd like to see next set is Clone Wars Hero Anakin.

Based on Vader comics, Kirak Infil'a could be interesting.

I've been saying for a while that we need the ewoks in Destiny. We could have Chief Chirpa, Wicket, and Teebo as red characters. Logray the medicine man could be blue, but with restrictions on force powers. Paploo the speeder bike thief would be yellow, with a special ability to hijack the opponent's supports (possibly just vehicles). And I'm thinking a red version of Han Solo (Rebellion General) would work well with them in the same set.

And if they're focusing on Return of the Jedi for characters, they could get a lot of villains from Jabba's palace and sail barge.

Speaking of Jabba's Palace, they're not characters, but I'd love to see a new kind of card (or possibly just a sub-type for supports) to represent creatures, such as the rancor and sarlaac. This could also include wampas, tauntauns, aclay, mynocks, etc.

I think ugnaughts would work as another 6 cost grey neutral character for draft packs. 

Speaking of more neutrals characters, how about the rest of the podracers from The Phantom Menace? So far, we only have Anakin and Sebulba, but the others could be cool to see, and it would give us some more variety of neutrals.

Roos Tapals!  (Gungan general from Ep 1). Would love to see the Gungan tribal theme more developed!

Captain Panaka!  (Padme’s security chief (?) from Ep 1).  Cool character with a kick-*** duster outfit!

Rukh! (Rebels show, and also from Zahn’s “legends” Heir to the Empire trilogy).  He’s creepy and cool and a bad-*** assassin!

I think it would be really cool to have a Red version of Luke from Empire Strikes Back... subtitle, Rogue Leader. It could share the benefits of a 'command card' with an inherent Force ability - for example - the ability to include 5 blue cards in your deck. He could have some kind of a pilot emphasis with the image depicting him in his flight suit. Maybe he can turn a vehicle die to any side when you activate him.  Just an idea I had! 

I would also like to see a Clone Wars era Anakin and a Phantom Menace Obi-Wan, Jedi Apprentice... maybe a 12 pt elite so he can be paired with Qui-Gon. Kind of like a new "Ezra" that could fit into a lot of decks. 

Also, Gallius Rax from the Aftermath book series and Rae Sloane, Grand Admiral.... 

I think it would be cool, in general, if they started including some characters from the book series. I was excited to see Kes Dameron, even though he's from the comics. 

I just want characters to have availability in all full rotations. Not each wave, but full rotation. So like Sabine & Thrawn won't be in this next rotation when Awakenings block moves out. At least not yet, which hopefully they get a new character card in the next set.

~D

Does anyone know if the two-player game (Rey/Poe and Kylo/Phasma) will still be in the rotation after Convergence, or will it be getting the oust along with Awakenings, Spirit, and Empire? 

3 hours ago, etmoore said:

Does anyone know if the two-player game (Rey/Poe and Kylo/Phasma) will still be in the rotation after Convergence, or will it be getting the oust along with Awakenings, Spirit, and Empire? 

Still in. When FFG announced rotation they made it clear that the 2PG was a part of the Legacies cycle and not the Awakenings one. The color scheme matches too. 

Any of the remaining Red/Rogue squadron guys: Jek Porkins, Dak Ralter, Hobbie Klivian, Tyree, Dutch, etc. No shortage of Red pilots for the good guys to mix in. For the Empire, Zuckuss and 4-LOM for sure. Gilad Palleon now that he's canon again. 

Nien Nunb- red pilot with some sort of benefit with a Falcon on table

Zuckuss and 4-Lom- having synergy with the two paired up

Bohdi Rook- red pilot support type

Ewoks- named ones and generic

Sidon Ithano- just for the cool helmet!

If they’re able to dip into other sources like the x-wing game has, seeing characters like Kyle Katarn, Dash Rendar, Soontir Fel and Darth Nihilus would be nice to see.