Jarema

Skirmish upgrade for Saska

Hi

I would like to share my idea for Saska upgrade card. I think that idea around her is really nice, but she is terribly overcosted. At lower cost it would be nice to get scum figure by including her at your list.

I also think, that the second ability I want to give her would be good for current meta. So, the card:

Saska, Rebel Spoils

Cost: -1

Improved shady contacts: you may include up to 1 non-upgrade [scum] deployment card in your army & up to 1 upgrade [scum] deployment card that is not attached to any unit

Ultimate spoiling: during your activation you may sacrifice yourself. If you do so, deplete one chosen skirmish upgrade card that is not attached to any unit

this way, Saska could be sacrificed to get rid of Spectre cell card or Zillo

I'd change the abilities slightly:

Saska, Rebel Spoils

Improved shady contacts: you may include up to 1 [Mercenary] deployment card in your army & up to 1 [Mercenary] skirmish upgrade card 

Ultimate spoiling: Once during your activation, you may choose to exhaust a skirmish upgrade card or deplete it if the skirmish upgrade card is already exhausted

This allows Saska to bring in FotK IG-88 if you want to and the activation order will matter a lot more

8 hours ago, ricope said:

I'd change the abilities slightly:

Saska, Rebel Spoils

Improved shady contacts: you may include up to 1 [Mercenary] deployment card in your army & up to 1 [Mercenary] skirmish upgrade card 

Ultimate spoiling: Once during your activation, you may choose to exhaust a skirmish upgrade card or deplete it if the skirmish upgrade card is already exhausted

This allows Saska to bring in FotK IG-88 if you want to and the activation order will matter a lot more

Making both abilities work on attachment becomes super weird, when Vader suddenly loses his add-on, or even worse with IG because he gets HP from it... I don't like that. I like the concept of getting rid of choice upgrades though.

Well, IG's upgrade doesn't get exhausted ever/there is no effects on IG if it does, and Vader's upgrade is exhausted end of round, so those wouldn't be affected by Saska's upgrade