Cubanboy

If you were a pilot, Happy Friday?

Force:

Figue Ren (TIE/fo) or Darth Ficus (TIE/v1). Init 4, force talent, 1 force charge.  At the start of the engagement phase, you may receive 1 disarm token to regain 1 shield.

//

Non-Force:

Bitter Admiral Fig (TIE Defender).  Init 3.  No Talent.  In the system phase, you must assign either the "Patient" or "Decisive" condition to your ship.

• Patient: Treat your Initiative as 7 during the Activation Phase.  Treat your Initiative as 0 during the Engagement phase.  Remove this in the end phase.
  • Decisive: Treat your Initiative as 0 during the Activation Phase.  Treat your Initiative as 7 during the Engagement Phase.  Remove this in the end phase.

I4 Wild Onion - Over Aggressive Pointman (BTL-A4 Y-wing)
*When you perform an attack, if the target is in your /bullseye arc/, reroll all blank attack dice. When you defend, if you are in the enemy's /bullseye arc/, reroll all /evade/ results.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, clanofwolves said:

I4 TIE Interceptor "Slippery" - when you are designated as the defender of an attack, you may perform 1 free action even while stressed.

This came to mind when I read your pilot name. And the pilot ability would have to be "While you attack, the defender gains an extra defense dice."

SlippyToad.JPG

Edited by Skitchx

• I5 - Delta-7 Aethersprite - "dot" Sasebo Baka - Jedi Trickster - (3 Force Charges, recover 1 Force Charge after each round)

Jedi Mind Trick - When an attacker declares you as a target and the mode of attack (primary or secondary), if you have the attacker's Target Lock on your ship, you may spend 3 Force Charges to transfer the Target Lock to another ship range 0-1.  The attacker must complete the attack sequence to the other ship as if it was attacking your ship originally.

2 hours ago, kempokid said:

Ten Numb - while you defend or perform an attack, you may spend one stress token to change all your [focus] results to [evade] or [hit] results.

Because I do my best work in stressful situations.

Wait... I think I played this game wrong 😅

I'll try again now that I actually know what I'm doing.

i3 E-Wing - When you defend or perform an attack, if you are not at range 1 of an enemy ship and you have exactly 1 stress token, you may remove one stress token and suffer one [hit]. If you do, you may change all your results to [hits] or [evades].

TIE S/F - "Nemesis"

Initiative 5

3 recurring charges

"Action: Spend 3 charges to acquire a lock beyond range 3. When you spend a lock, you may acquire a lock on the same ship. During end phase, if you have 3 unspent charges, remove all your red target locks"

Basically, old school 1.0 FCS for two rounds after acquiring the lock. If that ship dies in one round, you gotta wait two rounds to get charges back before using it again. I like the idea of locking one ship and just going bananas on him for two rounds with both your arcs. The negative is, you cant really acquire a lock normally, because it will get removed at the end of the round, since you have 3 charges. Only way to keep a lock, is using the ability, and hunting that ship down with full mods for two turns.

59 minutes ago, Sasebo75 said:
  • I5 - Delta-7 Aethersprite - "dot" Sasebo Baka - Jedi Trickster - (3 Force Charges, recover 1 Force Charge after each round)

Jedi Mind Trick - When an attacker declares you as a target and you have a target lock token on your ship, you may spend 3 Force Charges. If you do, and there is an enemy ship also within the attackers arc, the attacker must attack that ship instead. 

Fixed it for you. It’s better than Black One in a scrum. 😂😂😂

I would fly a z-95 - I2 - pilot ability: While attacking or defending, if no ships have you in their front firing arc, you may change all your attack dice to crits and all of your evade dice to evades.

At least it always seems like this happens whenever an opponent ignores my lone z-95 blocker!

I1. The shittiest ship my faction has, like z95 or whatever.

After you are destroyed, put the Hey, that guy was not a close friend but it was nice to all ships that have performed an attack that hits agains you.

Hey, that guy was not a close friend but it was nice
When attacking a ship with this condiction, you may rerrol 1 dice. If the defender is in the attacker's bullseye arc, you may rerrol up to two dice.

Z-95 Headhunter I5:

When making an attack against an enemy in your bullseye  firing arc, provided you are not in the defender's firing arc, you may roll up to two extra dice.

If, as a result of this attack you ever roll all hit/crit results, the defender automatically counts as rolling 4 natural evade results.

Seriously... like every time.

Posted (edited)

Y-Wing under a Resistance Flag (Resistance Y-Wing prep!)

I4, I know I can actually control a fighter well. But I'm not god and I can be put in my place by top tier pilots. I don't like to fly alone or without support anyway.

If the target of your attack is suffering an Ion effect, treat all image.png.f15362cff4d3ba96f725b86380a5a555.pngrequirements as image.png.7ec996f1cd3ead52980307f587106c38.pnginstead.

Anybody who's played Battlefront II 2 with me... Knows how evil I can get in a Y-Wing. If I catch anything in my Ion Cannons, chances are they're already dead. They just don't know it yet.

Edited by Captain Lackwit

Posted (edited)

BUCKNIFE - Insatiable Modder

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPH_24PIwIcqwEDA8JMeV

YT-2400 & ARC-170

I3

You may equip any four Modifications or Illicits. [So I could stack multiple Hull upgrades or DMSwitches]

For each damage card on this ship, you may change one [hit] result to a [crit] result. 

Edited by Bucknife

Gonna just implant my character and droid from Star Wars Galaxies:

I4 YT-2400: You may receive 2 stress tokens and 1 ion token to flip 1 critical SHIP damage card or repair 1 damage card (I was constantly getting out of the pilot seat to repair damaged systems or quickly build repair kits in my larger ships... that ISD dungeon run was no joke)

I4 T-65 X-Wing: 1 charge non recurring. When your S-Foils are closed, you may boost or barrel roll through obstacles. You may spend 1 charge to ignore the effects of obstacles. (I would often fly into debris fields to dissuade enemy ships from attacking me and more than once, my DSL lag would let me clip through objects XD ) 

AStromech droid: *"Twitch" - adds a white 5 straight, red 5K, and red 3 speed sloops. (my multipurpose R2 astromech! Little guy was filled with every advanced starfighter command chip I wanted PLUS was an asset on ground missions... I named him Twitch because for some reason, his animations would glitch out or his pathing would just be broken and decide travelling around the planet was faster than just moving 10 meters forward to get to a spot. Little guy was a pain in the neck, but I loved his quirks... his stupid, mission ruining quirks...)

Posted (edited)

I've never good at things like this. If I try to think about it too literally, I can't think of anything in particular. If I try not thinking about it at all and going on gut, I still don't really have any ideas.

I love flying Star Wars ships in any game I get to, whether it be X-Wing or Rebel Assault or Star Wars Galaxies or Battlefront, but I'm not especially good at it. The closest thing I can think of to an outstanding quirk is that I really love the daredevil aspect of flying through debris fields or skimming really close to capital ships (the interior levels in Rebel Assault really captured my imagination even beyond dogfights).

As for a ship, I have no idea. I've liked so many, and I've had so many situations that made me question what was my favorite.

I'd like for it to be a Luxury 3000 Space Yacht, but that's not in X-Wing still. Funny thing is, when I first got one in Star Wars Galaxies, I didn't really care for it. But since it was the only large ship I ever had access to (in other words, the kinds of ships you could leave the cockpit of and wander the ship) and one of the only times I had something resembling player housing, I really grew attached to it.

Perhaps the best thing for me wouldn't be a pilot card itself, but some sort of upgrade that is limited to interceptor role ships. While I don't seem to be too great at flying them in X-Wing, I gravitate toward them in other games due to the daredevil aspect I guess.

It would never be a real card, but maybe something like:

Cutting it Close
RZ-1 A-Wing, RZ-2 A-Wing, TIE Interceptor, M3-A Interceptor, and Delta-7 Aethersprite only

While defending, you may reroll one blank result for each obstacle you are within Range 1 of.

If you overlap an obstacle, receive a face-up damage card.

Edited by Jokubas

TIE-Interceptor

Pilotskill 6

While you attack, after rolling dice, you may change all dice-results to eyes. 

While you defend, after rolling dice, you must change all dice-results to eyes.