Cubanboy

If you were a pilot, Happy Friday?

Mining Guild Tie Fighter.

Pilot card has 3 charges (recurring +1 end of round).

Ability: when you defend against an attack, before you roll defense dice you may yell “Natties!!” If you do, and there one or more blank or eye results, you must spend 3 charges. Then turn all blank and eye results into evades. Your defense dice may not be modified again this attack

:) 

This one goes out to that lowly Mining Guild Surveyor that would just never die... he took so many shots one game, but always Nattied out of it. He took one face down damage the entire game, despite being shot at 5-6 times easily.

Edited by ScummyRebel

Happy Friday!

I'd probably be in an X-Wing.

Realistically it would be "Two charges: when you lose a game, lose a charge. When you have no charges, you may reroll all dice until half or more are showing hits, crits, or evades. Your dice may not be further modified."

For a more mechanically interesting and viable ability, I'd love to see "2 recurring charges. When you reveal a blue maneuver, you may spend two charges to perform an action" on Initiative...4?

On any other ship, it would probably be Init 4 "3 charges: When attacking or defending you may spend 1 charge to change 1 result to a Crit or Evade result." Since while I'm a middling to decent pilot, I'm generally stupidly lucky at this game.

Tie Fighter Pilot I3 named @heychadwick

Everytime you Reveal your dial roll one atk dice, on a Crit your ship flys off the board, on a hit add 1 focus to your ship, on a blank talk about how much you hate the meta, on a focus spill your cup of water on an Ewok Baby your opponent brought because no Pets.

Edited by Cubanboy

TIE Phantom:

Good ability:

1 Charge

When attacking at range 2-3, you may spend 1 charge to roll 1 additional attack die.

If you are cloaked during the end phase, regain 1 charge.

Actual ability:

If you are focused while attacking at range 1 or

evading and cloaked while defending at range 3 , obstructed,

Your opponent may suffer 1 damage to change all your dice results to blanks

TIE Defender, I4. 1 recurring charge.

After you roll dice, you may reroll all of your blanks. If you do, you must spend a green token before results are compared, receive a strain token after the attack, or spend 1 charge to receive a weapons disabled token in the next system phase.

Edited by player3010587

I4 - Jumpmaster: before the check difficulty step if you are not stressed and you dialled a right bank or turn manouver you may shout "MISTAKES WHERE MADE!" then receive 2 stress tokens and gain a focus, evade and calculate token then acquire a target lock on a enermy ship.

Lambda shuttle

I1

2 charges non-recharging.

Do not deploy this ship during setup.

During the end step, exhaust one charge.

During the system phase, if you have no charges and are in the reserve, deploy within range one of your board edge.

"He's late again. This is the third time this week"

55 minutes ago, Cubanboy said:

Tie Fighter Pilot I3 named @heychadwick

Everytime you Reveal your dial roll one atk dice, on a Crit your ship flys off the board, on a hit add 1 focus to your ship, on a blank talk about how much you hate the meta, on a focus spill your cup of water on an Ewok Baby your opponent brought because no Pets.

Why do you keep joking I fly off the board? I'm pretty good at avoiding that, thank you very much.  🤔

Also, I am an experienced Tie Fighter pilot.  I would think I'm PS 4.  

Otherwise,  I approve this message.

3 minutes ago, heychadwick said:

Why do you keep joking I fly off the board? I'm pretty good at avoiding that, thank you very much.  🤔

Also, I am an experienced Tie Fighter pilot.  I would think I'm PS 4.  

Otherwise,  I approve this message.

1st edition PS4 roughly translates to 2nd edition I3...

39 minutes ago, player3010587 said:

Also, your initiative value should be your typical number of wins after 6 rounds swiss.

Dang it, not yet invested in playing 6 rounds of Swiss... Still it fits....

TIE Aggressor, I0. Harmless. Inticing in a strange niche way. Mostly ineffective but has some usable neat tricks that nobody has thought to bother with. Can occasionally be nastily offensive.

1 charge, recurring.

Ability. When another friendly ship at range 0-3 suffers an overlap, at the start of the engagement phase, you may spend 1 charge to place all ships on the table where you imagined they would be and explain how perfect it would have been for you.

After you have moved a ship outside of the activation phase, if your charge is inactive, put it back where it was, shut up, sit down in shame and eat the bad apples.

3 hours ago, Echoseven said:

TIE Phantom:

Good ability:

1 Charge

When attacking at range 2-3, you may spend 1 charge to roll 1 additional attack die.

If you are cloaked during the end phase, regain 1 charge.

Actual ability:

If you are focused while attacking at range 1 or

evading and cloaked while defending at range 3 , obstructed,

Your opponent may suffer 1 damage to change all your dice results to blanks

I feel like my actual ability is

your opponent may turn all blanks and focuses to hits for free...

VCX-100, Auzituck, E-Wing, or ARC-170.

i3

3 Force Charges

Setup: deactivate all force charges. When you reveal a maneuver, you may spend 3 Force Charges to decrease your maneuver's difficulty.

No Force Upgrade Slot

Idk I just feel like I'd have the Force if I were a pilot in this game 😶 That said I certainly wouldn't be Vader levels of Force-Sensitive, but having more charges keeps the ability in check—thus losing all charges to start and losing the Force slot.

Edited by SpiderMana